Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Wild Card Playoffs 2015

Comments

• Options
    Bummed...
  • Options
    Seattle 7-7 Carolina
  • Options
    It will be Brady''s ninth divisional title game !!!
  • Options
    Been avoiding this all morning as I couldn't watch it last night, the Edelman /Amendola play was sublime, been waiting all his career to pull that out the bag. Brady and Belichick just know how to get a game rolling when things are against them. See the Ravens are whinging about formations, go read the rules guys and admit you didn't think of it.

Home advantage over the Colts or Broncos will be huge
  • Options
    Rather disappointed that New England came back. That's a tough game for us if we win today
  • Options
    7-0 Green Bay
  • Options
    7-7
  • Options
    come on Green Bay, can't stand dallas.
  • Options
    bollox
  • Options
    Dallas go ahead. 14-7
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seattle looking really good .. the team to beat .. I'm still going for a Seahawks/Patriots superbowl with Seattle to win it for the second year on the trot, a rare occurence
  • Options
    HT 10-14. GB field goal to end the half.
  • Options
    Touchdown to Dallas makes it 13-21 with 4 minutes of third quarter to play.
  • Options
    bollox
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    20-21
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    GB turn it around. 26-21 with nine minutes to play and a push for two points to come.

26-21 it is.
  • Options
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Take that Jerry J.
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to me why that wasn't a catch?
  • Options
    So the referee said that he didn't make a football love before losing control of the ball. A football move is a few steps forward, a spin move, something like that. He took 2 steps Andy stretched for the goal line. That was a catch. Referees fucked up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

you have to keep control of the ball through the whole catch which includes when hitting the ground.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

very dubious call, it seems that for a catch to be 'complete', the catcher must have it in his hands at all times until he comes to a total stop .. the official nearest the play originally signalled it as good, he was a yard form the incident .. the ball did break free from the receiver at the very last instant .. but would the decision have been the same had it been a G B catch ?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I just struggle to understand how it's not a catch when the fella took two running steps between taking possession and hitting the ground. Just because he fell and hit the ground afterwards doesn't mean he didn't catch it in the first place, surely?

I don't know. New to this sport but seems a weird rule to me.
  • Options
    That's all true. Unless you make a football move in the process
  • Options
    GB win 26-21
  • Options
    Now come on Denver.
  • Options
    think we have a good fighting chance today. Come on Colts!
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

think we have a good fighting chance today. Come on Colts!

like to see them win this .. just to make a change
  • Options
    Thomas............yessssssssssssssssssssssss