Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fortitude sky Atlantic

Comments

• Options
    Veronica Echegui......
  • Options
    I didn't watch it , i honestly can remember what time i went to bed.
  • Options
    I watched it. I won't be watching it again.
  • Options
    About to watch the repeat on Sky.
  • Options

Veronica Echegui......

Bless you.
  • Options
    Gave myself no chance in fairness. Went out for a curry and a few beers and started watching it when I got home. My recollections before I fell asleep were that it was like watching something in black and white and I hadn't a clue what was happening. I may decide to watch it again when im more alert but I suspect life will be too short.
  • Options
    Watched an hour last night and fell asleep. Will try again later. Bit weird so far.

Veronica Echegui makes it worthwhile. Reminds me of Penelope Cruz.
  • Options
    Any Belgians in it ?
  • Options
    Anyone still watching? Worth catching up on?
  • Options
    I've been keeping up with it, might be an episode behind. It's alright. It's trying to piggy back on the Scandinoir success like the Killing and the Bridge but it's frankly not as good and there are a few plot inconsistencies, but its isn't bad. Some of the individual performances rescue it a bit and I'm interested enough to keep watching and want to know what happens in the end, but I wouldn't be recommending it for anyone's must watch list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am enjoying it, but fecking hell, tonight's was an ending to a level I wasn't expecting (won't spoil for others)
  • Options
    I've seen all episodes and just wonder where its going..........the murder which was its original hook has already been solved and we're not yet half way through. I agree with AFKA, the ending tonight was the last thing I was expecting & I still think there are too many plot lines.
  • Options

Am enjoying it, but fecking hell, tonight's was an ending to a level I wasn't expecting (won't spoil for others)

WTF was that all about ??
  • Options
    No idea, didn't need to go to that level imo, and personally couldn't watch it
  • Options
    Watched two episodes and gave up on it.
  • Options
    am enjoying it, even though it all went a bit sci-fi last night...think I know what's going on...we'll see...
  • Options
    No way am i having that you watched through that last night Charlton Charlie, you're a bigger wimp than me !!!
  • Options
    I'm still watching and still think too much going on but in a strange way I'm enjoying it.Also agree with others above in that what was the ending all about last night
  • Options
    last nights ending just made me feel hungry! No wonder I'm so bleedin fat!
  • Options
    enjoying it in some weird way. Think it may be just because i fell for all the hype beforehand and now I'm hooked to know how it pans out. Find the array of accents really annoying though and some of the acting leaves a bit to be desired although some are very good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally giving up on it after the last episode. Weird and have a feeling it will become weirder like 'Lost' did. Shame because it had such a good build up in the media before it started.
  • Options
    Zombies
  • Options

Watched two episodes and gave up on it.

Yep, me too
  • Options

I've seen all episodes and just wonder where its going..........the murder which was its original hook has already been solved and we're not yet half way through. I agree with AFKA, the ending tonight was the last thing I was expecting & I still think there are too many plot lines.

Golfie - reckon there may be more to the murder yet to come....
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Golfie - reckon there may be more to the murder yet to come....
    I don't disagree - I reckon something has got into a water supply or similar which made the kid & the girl ill and then whatever they have been given to make them better has made them worse............and I don't trust Daniel Boyd for a second

My problem is that I've seen too many x-files or films like The Thing
  • Options
    Holy shit. Just caught up with Wednesday's episode. Had to watch the last five minutes from behind a cushion and it still made me feel sick.
    I think it's been fairly compelling, but I hope it doesn't get ridiculous.

If nothing else I'll keep watching for the police women's accents.
  • Options
    It's already ridiculous. I've tried to stick with it but just nonsensical. Agree that it will drag on with no conclusion.
  • Options
    @golfaddick - it's the mammoth carcass that's making people ill....all very X files....and reckon that's what's been found in the ice on the glacier too...
  • Options
    There is a lot going on and the last episode was pretty rank at the end.

Michael Gambon and Stanley Tucci are brilliant in it.

• Options
    At school this morning -
    My wife: You look just like the blond one from Fortitude!
    Blond woman: I am the blond one from Fortitude.
    My wife: I loved your dancing this week.
    Blond woman: Thanks. Are you enjoying it?
    My wife: Not really. It's freaking me out.