Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fortitude sky Atlantic

Comments

• Options
    Starting to really get into it now.

There are many in it not to trust but for me the school teacher fella is the big one. Proper strange chap.
  • Options
    Really enjoying it so far......
  • Options
    I have enough - wasted enough of my life watching it - obviously some people like it, biazrre
  • Options
    Intriguing and well made. I am enjoying it very much.
  • Options

@golfaddick - it's the mammoth carcass that's making people ill....all very X files....and reckon that's what's been found in the ice on the glacier too...

agree 100% - I'm sure in one episode I saw stuff leaking out & going down a drain...........
  • Options
    It's well known that consuming high levels of melted mammoth carcass results in the urge to tear out people's internal organs. That's why it is now banned in most countries.
  • Options
    The missus wants to give up on it but I've got into it now. We normally like the same sort of drama's etc. can see why its a bit Marmite.

It was an incredibly slow start and that must have hit the viewing figures.
  • Options
    What the hell was going on in that last one?
  • Options
    It's getting more like a horror film at times now, e.g. home videos playing then bloke gets knocked out.
    Gripping as ever though. Some good humour in amongst the madness tonight. I liked the 'classic 80s vinyl' sequence.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

It's getting more like a horror film at times now, e.g. home videos playing then bloke gets knocked out.
    Gripping as ever though. Some good humour in amongst the madness tonight. I liked the 'classic 80s vinyl' sequence.

Yeah there are some very clever bits of funny.

Using eurythmics at the end

Reminded me of layer cake when Mr mortimer goes to work in the regency
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    starting to make you think though, isn't it ?? Who was playing the home movies & why ?? and then who clobbered him if the girls hadn't got there yet ??

also, never realised Daniel Boyd was into big women - thought that was only Benny Hill !! lol
  • Options
    When our kids were born I had to give up the HD and sky sports but this week budgetary restraints were lifted and I have both back. Fortitude in HD is far more disturbing .

I was going to give up on it early on but I'm hooked now.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

When our kids were born I had to give up the HD and sky sports but this week budgetary restraints were lifted and I have both back. Fortitude in HD is far more disturbing .

I was going to give up on it early on but I'm hooked now.

Are your kids finally old enough to send out chimney sweeping?

• Options
    Watched thursday's episode last night. Getting too gruesome for me now. I listened to a fair chunk of it from behind my cushion.
    Not enjoying it but feel duty bound to keep watching.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. Looked away for the whole 'brain removal' scene. What was going on at the beginning? Someone getting attacked with an axe, then no further reference to it.
    Definitely can't stop watching it though.
  • Options
    Still has some kinda silly holes in the plot, but it's got better as it has gone on. I think it's just one of those slow burner shows that you have to work your way into. I'm quite enjoying it now, its certainly a lot better than The Walking Dead at the moment.

It's getting pretty gory though, I was doing okay until he pulled his finger nail off with the pliers - had to cover my eyes for that bit.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Watched thursday's episode last night. Getting too gruesome for me now. I listened to a fair chunk of it from behind my cushion.

Snap, enjoying it but increasingly not watching scenes. Thought last weeks episode was a bit of a flat nothing one as well
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    My sincere advice is not to even attempt to watch an episode if you have had more that 3 pints
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Not just me then. My wife (who's not squeamish) had to keep telling me when it was safe to watch again. Not sure if I'm enjoying it or not but have to keep watching.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Snap, enjoying it but increasingly not watching scenes. Thought last weeks episode was a bit of a flat nothing one as well
    Exactly what I said to my wife when it ended. Not a classic episode at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fortitude has taken a long long time to get where it has but that was a great episode. I liked the way Henry's character developed.
  • Options
    This just gets stranger and stranger which must say a lot for me as I'm enjoying it?!
  • Options
    Just caught up with last week's episode. Hoooooly Shit! I did not see the coughing up a swarm of flies incident coming.
  • Options
    Last one of the series this Thursday.

One of the Fanackapans' favourites.
  • Options
    It went from over complicated bleak detective series, to a rather good horror series which I thought was based around a collective insanity until the last bit of last week's episode.
  • Options
    Bloody excellent. Still don't know if I'm watching a Horror, Crime or Alien drama. Watching online and according to the site (solarmovie) there is only one left. Is this series 1? If not it's gonna get weird in the last episode.
  • Options
    Watched the previous two weeks episodes in one hit last night.

The whole thing is completely bonkers!! Still I'm gripped for Thursdays now.

Yes thats the first series scidbox.
  • Options
    Really intrigued with it now, enjoying it more and more.
  • Options
    I reckon we'll be left with a cliffhanger on Thursday evening , with a trailer at the end telling us to watch out for series 2.........
  • Options
    Sadly think Golfie will be right.

Must admit, not like anything I've ever watched before, and wouldn't have watched it if I knew how gory / sci fi it would get. Have enjoyed though