Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer deadline day (Official Thread).

Comments

• Options
    Just give us a Striker or Midfielder and il be happy. We NEED at LEAST one
  • Options
    Lots is happening lower down the leagues, though, and Leeds have joined the party by signing striker Edgar Cani on loan from Catania for the remainder of the season.
    The 25-year-old 6ft 4ins striker has scored four goals in 15 appearances for the Albanian national team.
  • Options

4.11pm and it's all quiet at the valley..................................................

It still will be at 11pm
  • Options
    Where's Paulie?
  • Options
    you know it
  • Options
    Millwall have signed at least another two, Tonge from Leeds and one from Man Utd (Sorry forgot his name, getting too old for memory games)
  • Options
    Lung-Lee (sp) from Bolton going to Palace.....so Bannan going the other way perhaps now he has turned down Celtic?

Norwich paying £4m for WBA midfielder Dorrans

CAFC paying £0 for no-one before the 11 pm deadline - FACT
  • Options

Getting hair done

That's our highlight of the transfer window sorted!! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd be amazed if any non network player would want to sign for us.

In fairness Bikey, Vetokele, Onyewu, Henderson, Etheridge, Moussa, Coquelin, Velkjovic, Gudmundsson and Lepoint all came in from outside the network. Some of them had played in Belgium/were known to Peeters but that's not the same thing. Of the current squad, only Ben Haim and Buyens are loanees from the network and only Watt and Dimitrovic actually came directly from other network clubs permanently.

But let's not let facts get in the way of ranting, hey.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Love natalie sawyer

Who's Natalie Sawyer? Am i missing out on something i really shouldn't miss out on?
    Oh ok, so she's a newsreader on Skysports. Well i don't have Skysports so i'll not be seeing her anytime soon. A single mum like her needs to up her game if she's going to be able to find someone to keep her warm on a cold winter's night! Any lifer's able to fill her void :smile:
  • Options
    Meanwhile, at the Valley...

• Options

cafc4life said:

Love natalie sawyer

Who's Natalie Sawyer? Am i missing out on something i really shouldn't miss out on?
    Oh ok, so she's a newsreader on Skysports. Well i don't have Skysports so i'll not be seeing her anytime soon. A single mum like her needs to up her game if she's going to be able to find someone to keep her warm on a cold winter's night! Any lifer's able to fill her void :smile:
    She's already found someone, her post on new years eve ruined my 2014!
  • Options
    SSN just said Millwall have got 4 more lined up to come in before 11 pm.....FFS RD what are you doing? Now they (Millwall) may not get them, or they maybe no good, aged, or journeymen but will add to their squad and at least they are trying.....what are we doing? We are still making up our excuses for getting no-one in when we had no intention of doing so......#pissedoff
  • Options
    Like i have said numerous times...

lets wait till the window shuts before we saying anything.
  • Options

SSN just said Millwall have got 4 more lined up to come in before 11 pm.....FFS RD what are you doing? Now they (Millwall) may not get them, or they maybe no good, aged, or journeymen but will add to their squad and at least they are trying.....what are we doing? We are still making up our excuses for getting no-one in when we had no intention of doing so......#pissedoff

The spanners taking the piss as usual.

• Options

Calm down Red....think of your health. We can't be surprised at the lack of activity! It's the same every deadline day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed. Still hoping something gets done.

Had a reply from New Shopper Sports on Twitter who are standing by earlier comments that we are looking to sort two deals but that won't be done till late afternoon early evening at the earliest.
  • Options
    6 and a half hours to go everyone. Just breath for a second and let it play out
  • Options
    Difference is Red, the spanners are backed by an owner who is prepared to back his manager.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I hope you are right @CharltonByBlood.......I don't normally follow deadline day and never comment on it.....but today it seems that we were promised players all last week and now with just 6 hours to go still nothing, and all I can see is our squad struggling to avoid relegation, when we may have been able to do something. However I will be more than happy to be proved so wrong and we see 2/3 good players in by 11 pm. I will gladly write an apology for being so doubtful. In fact I will be delighted to write an apology.
  • Options
    Watch the ticker pal, chill and remember that it's not that important after your little worry before Xmas
  • Options
    Got to be the worst TDD on record

Major deals

12:02 - Robert Huth [Stoke - Leicester] Loan
    Other transfers

16:14 - Scott Harrison [Sunderland - Hartlepool] Undisclosed
    16:00 - Tom McCready [Morecambe - Exeter] Free
    15:46 - Alex Cisak [Burnley - Leyton Orient] Loan
    15:41 - Edgar Cani [Catania - Leeds] Loan
    15:29 - George Long [Sheffield United - Motherwell] Loan
    15:07 - Marvin Morgan [Plymouth - Hartlepool] Loan
    14:43 - Yakubu [Unattached - Reading]
    14:19 - Eliot Richards [Tranmere - Cheltenham] Free
    14:02 - Sheyi Ojo [Liverpool - Wigan] Loan
    13:17 - Michael Tonge [Leeds - Millwall] Loan
    13:00 - Nathan Buddle [Blyth - Carlisle] Undisclosed
    12:10 - Blair Turgott [West Ham - Coventry] Free
    12:01 - Wes Burns [Bristol City - Cheltenham] Loan
    11:54 - Andreas Breimyr [Bryne FK - Crystal Palace] Undisclosed*
    10:38 - Sergiu Bus [CSKA Sofia - Sheffield Wednesday] Undisclosed
    10:15 - Denny Johnstone [Birmingham - Cheltenham] Loan
    10:08 - Charis Mavrias [Sunderland - Panathinaikos] Loan
    09:27 - Nico Sumsky [Dukla Banska Bystrica - Hamilton Academical] Free
    08:59 - Kenny Anderson [RKC Waalwijk - Hearts] Nominal
    *will complete move in the summer
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Meanwhile, at the Valley...

Is that Roly's syrup?
    No, he's just got his wallet out.

And now he's put it back again.

• Options

Not a rumour, an absolute, 100%, nailed on fact..........

I could watch Natalie Sawyer all day!!

I have been!
  • Options
    Oh happy day (oh happy day)
    When Roland washed (when Roland washed)
    When Roland washed (when Roland washed)
    Roland washed (when Roland washed)
    Washed my hopes of signing new players away (oh happy day)