Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer deadline day (Official Thread).

Just over 24 hours to go. How many new players will we sign?

Comments

• Options

Paulie will be fuming.

Thanks for reminding me to add Official to the thread title. ;-)
  • Options
    Is this the pro or anti deadline day thread?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Uboat said:

Is this the pro or anti deadline day thread?

Neither or maybe both. Not in General Charlton. ;-)
    Lets see who is signed.
  • Options
    January thread had to have gone, after all it is February lol. Didn't see this on the January rumour thread but I just saw Joe Gomez to Napoli for Duvan Zapata. Not sure if someone has said something about this one yet. It's one of the more random rumours I've seen regarding us. Probably bollox
  • Options
    ^ it's a load of made up nonsense that someone posted on ITTV and has been picked up by FR.
  • Options

^ it's a load of made up nonsense that someone posted on ITTV and has been picked up by FR.

Thanks Colin...
  • Options
    @soccer_sauce: Sheran Yeini to Charlton is looking more and more likely.Our source tells us he is flying to London tomorrow morning #CAFC
  • Options

Paulie will be fuming.

He is our own Jim White for deadline day. I fully expect him to wear a suit and yellow tie when he logs in tomorrow morning
    Or be standing outside Sparrows Lane whilst a small gathering of herberts jump up and down behind him.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheran Yeini (Hebrew: שרן ייני‎; born December 8, 1986) is an Israeli footballer who currently plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv and serves as the team captain. Sheran is a one-club man. Throughout his career he played in several defensive positions for Maccabi, including defensive midfielder, right back and centre back."
    Sounds like he'd be a good signing to me. Although we're becoming a bit overloaded with defensive players.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    bobcafc7 said:

@soccer_sauce: Sheran Yeini to Charlton is looking more and more likely.Our source tells us he is flying to London tomorrow morning #CAFC

Can anyone translate this from his wiki page. Appears his transfer value is 200 uniforms.

Season of 2013/2014 continued to take a significant group with partners in 29 league games and 42 official games in total en route to winning a second consecutive state championship . This season his game Yenni value of 200 team uniform framework of the Premier League. When plate -raising ceremony championship game at home against Ironi Kiryat Shmona available Cheney teammate Barak Itzhaki, disabled game since February following injury, swing with the championship plate
  • Options

bobcafc7 said:

Can anyone translate this from his wiki page.

Season of 2013/2014 continued to take a significant group with partners in 29 league games and 42 official games in total en route to winning a second consecutive state championship . This season his game Yenni value of 200 team uniform framework of the Premier League. When plate -raising ceremony championship game at home against Ironi Kiryat Shmona available Cheney teammate Barak Itzhaki, disabled game since February following injury, swing with the championship plate
    My Hebrew must be a bit rusty....
  • Options
    Good we need another defensive midfielder\right back

A year ago we sold Yann and we haven't had a target man since
  • Options

Good we need another defensive midfielder\right back

A year ago we sold Yann and we haven't had a target man since

What are you on about? It's clear that Solly is to be our target man.

Or... Is Solly off to Huddersfield?
  • Options
    slovakred Avatar
    Jan 30, 2015 at 6:44pm slovakred said:
    @soccer_sauce: We've just been informed that Charlton have made a bid in the region of £300k for Israeli international Sheran Yeini. #CAFC

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheran_Yeini

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/17133/january-transfer-window-rumours-deals?page=10#ixzz3QXE7Z8UX
  • Options
    As much as it's nice that the club are so open with the fans, JS is right with his tweet.
  • Options
    So @soccersauce gets its information from ITTV....
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

Another defensive midfielder, crazy if true. We're crying out for a creative midfielder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely If it was genuine the account would be called soccer_source?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

So @soccersauce gets its information from ITTV....

The twitter account @soccer_sauce tweeted about the Sheran Yeini bid a couple of days ago. It was then posted on ITTV as shown above.

@soccer_sauce posted a second tweet tonight to say that the move is close. We'll have to see but I'm not getting my hopes up on any signings.
  • Options
    100% certain we won't sign a striker but I can see some outs that will put us further in the cr#p.

Just my opinion by the way.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Why do we need another striker for when we have the perfect striker in Harriot with a perfect left winger in Cousins whipping in the crosses.

Don't forget Churchinio.
  • Options
    Transfer News Live ‏@transfernews173 17m17 minutes ago
    Charlton are preparing a deadline day bid for Portsmouth midfielder Jed Wallace #PFC #pompey #cafc

Live Football League ‏@CapturedFL72 13m13 minutes ago
    @News_Cafc Lasse Vibe will not be joining Charlton Athletic. #cafc
  • Options
    Wallace, Bannan and Emmanuel-Thomas please!

(we won't get any of the above by the way)
  • Options
    ITK Yorkie ‏@JD_agent 9m9 minutes ago
    After the success of Coquelin at Charlton, Wenger now wants to send Gedion Zelalem on loan to Charlton, initially for a month #cafc
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I love how he's so optimistic with his initial post and then the lady puts in her opinion and his tone immediately changes. She had ought to be a good source of info if he changed his tone that quick. Until the last minute ticks off the transfer window clock, I'm not giving up hope