Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer deadline day (Official Thread).

Comments

• Options
    Katrien just spotted at Charlton Station boarding a train to Dover
  • Options

Heard we've put a bid in for Absolu Couilles. French striker from Marseille. Highly rated by all accounts.

thought it was balls but had to google it just in case

• Options

So the rumours so far are Nadir Cifti, Chuba Akpom (loan), Gedion Zelalem (loan), Lasse Vibe, Liam Moore. Also, hilariously, Igor to Stoke, where I assume he'll stand on Peter Crouch's shoulders and nod the ball down for Jon Walters. None of them strong rumours and probably all totally unfounded.

Smashing.

You forgot my rumour about Lee Cook
  • Options
    cabbles said:

So the rumours so far are Nadir Cifti, Chuba Akpom (loan), Gedion Zelalem (loan), Lasse Vibe, Liam Moore. Also, hilariously, Igor to Stoke, where I assume he'll stand on Peter Crouch's shoulders and nod the ball down for Jon Walters. None of them strong rumours and probably all totally unfounded.

Smashing.

No, I didn't. I just thought I might weep uncontrollably if I typed it out and I'm at work.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Smashing.

That's the left side sorted then.
  • Options
    DONE DEAL

Posted at 13:18
    Michael Tonge has left Leeds United to sign for Millwall on loan for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Colin put on the other thread that Carlton Cole is in talk, amongst others, over a loan
  • Options

Smashing.

Add Jed Wallace to the list.

sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/TRANSFER-NEWS-Charlton-eye-Portsmouth-youngster/story-25960398-detail/story.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Colin put on the other thread that Carlton Cole is in talk, amongst others, over a loan

With us?
  • Options

With us?
    WBA

• Options
    Its ok panic over striker and CB at sparrows lane as we type and a winger coming in later
  • Options
    source Scabby?
  • Options

Smashing.

Add Jed Wallace to the list.

sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/TRANSFER-NEWS-Charlton-eye-Portsmouth-youngster/story-25960398-detail/story.html
    Yeah right. That's been taken from here which was based on the football rumours site and/or "in the know" Twitter accounts.
  • Options

source Scabby?

Taken off twitter large so probably nothing in it soz
  • Options

Its ok panic over striker and CB at sparrows lane as we type and a winger coming in later

The midfield is our weak point, don't strengthen that = get overrun every game, our midfield is a League One standard and even then would be off the pace box to box. Poor effort at strengthening from Roly, losing confidence in our chances of escaping the bottom pack.
  • Options
    Just feeling a bit desperate.
  • Options
    Dundee United have apparantly accepted our bid for Ciftci, up to the players decision
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

Dundee United have apparantly accepted our bid for Ciftci, up to the players decision

source
  • Options
    Not a transfer per se but a DONE DEAL nonetheless, and we have not had enough of those today. Former Blackpool and Charlton boss Jose Riga has been appointed manager at Standard Liege. Riga was previously in charge at the Belgian club between 2011 and 2012. "It was a quick and easy decision for me," he said. "I've come here to help the club."
  • Options
    Yeah there all on the sauce in Scotland..
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

source
    It's from Rumours Galore again. 4 followers on Twitter, was set up today
  • Options
    Well if its down to the player that will be a no
  • Options
    Cardiff are releasing Nicky Maynard. Not really what we need but could be a decent freebie.
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

source
    Just banter on twitter. Idk if it has legs or not. That's why I added the apparantly
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to me why, when the window is open for a full month, there is always so much activity on the last day, and most of that during the last few hours of that last day?
    I agree with many on here that we will probably not sign anybody, and the club will issue a statement that we tried, but couldn't get any deals over the finishing line. The Head Coach will also issue a statement saying that he is happy with the players that he has got at his disposal, and that he is confident that we have turned a corner as evidenced with our current two match unbeaten run.
  • Options

Heard we've put a bid in for Absolu Couilles. French striker from Marseille. Highly rated by all accounts.

Has past his medical, seems to have legs.