Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer deadline day (Official Thread).

Comments

• Options

SSN just said Millwall have got 4 more lined up to come in before 11 pm.....FFS RD what are you doing? Now they (Millwall) may not get them, or they maybe no good, aged, or journeymen but will add to their squad and at least they are trying.....what are we doing? We are still making up our excuses for getting no-one in when we had no intention of doing so......#pissedoff

The spanners taking the piss as usual.

Busiest clubs: Millwall, Mansfield Town and Crawley Town have signed seven players so far.

@desperate
  • Options
    What happened to the Fortune rumour from last week?
  • Options
    KM left the valley a while ago and headed over to sparrows lane and was with a player at the valley on Friday got no names except he was foreign looking lol but no surprise
  • Options

What happened to the Fortune rumour from last week?

Started for Wigan at the weekend so unlikely to happen.
  • Options

Watch the ticker pal, chill and remember that it's not that important after your little worry before Xmas

Yes I know your right @nthlondonaddick....but with my limited opportunity (none) at the moment to play any sport, visit The Valley etc, I just wanted my team to be improved so they can have a chance next year to push for the play-offs in the Champ, not in League 1, which sadly is where I can see us going back to. As I hope to be there next season.....I'm just annoyed but as you say in the grand scheme of things.........
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

KM left the valley a while ago and headed over to sparrows lane and was with a player at the valley on Friday got no names except he was foreign looking lol but no surprise

has she gone by train
  • Options

but today it seems that we were promised players all last week and now with just 6 hours to go still nothing,

I don't think we were ever "promised" players.

They said we were after players but that isn't the same thing.

Still totally frustrating and needless.

Back in September when we were doing well we were told that the club would strengthen if we were still challenging in January.

We're not and partly because we didn't strengthen when we were doing well.

Now we're struggling so it becomes harder to attract good players from outside the network/Belgium.

So far we've signed two keepers, a good youngster from Spurs, An unfit but potentially good player in Tony Watt (jury still out) and Lepoint, a player whose debut was one the worst in recent time albeit he still needs to be given time.

meanwhile there is another kick in the teeth as Riga re-appears at SL. Not considered for CAFC when we had a vacancy then? Or just ignored?

I'm off out. Won't hold my breath waiting for an exciting signing.
  • Options
    "@CAFCofficial 1m
    New signing to be revealed shortly! STAY TUNED! ‪#‎cafc‬"
  • Options

"@CAFCofficial 1m

haha bastard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"@CAFCofficial 1m

lies
  • Options

"@CAFCofficial 1m

Wind up from earlier. People have too much time on their hands.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

"@CAFCofficial 1m

lies
    It was on there a while ago honest. They must have deleted it for some reason.

Sorry.
  • Options

Difference is Red, the spanners are backed by an owner who is prepared to back his manager.

Michael Tonge tho? He's awful.
  • Options

"@CAFCofficial 1m

Struggling to see how this was funny
  • Options

cafc4life said:

"@CAFCofficial 1m

lies
    It was on there a while ago honest. They must have deleted it for some reason.

Sorry.
    Sold to Ujpest already.
  • Options

"@CAFCofficial 1m

Struggling to see how this was funny
    I'm not taking the piss mate. This tweet did appear on the CAFCOfficial page but they must have removed it. Maybe a premature announcement of a signing which is not quite over the line yet?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    Favourite this tweet if you think Roland has lost the plot. ‪#‎cafc‬
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 1m
    Charlton are eyeing a move for Nottingham Forest defender Danny Collins. #nffc #cafc
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sky sports saying we are in for Danny Collins from Forest.

Can't see it. 34 years old.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    34 years old. Got some of that 'Championship Experience' though.
  • Options

Charlton are eyeing a move for Nottingham Forest defender Danny Collins. #nffc #cafc

34 year old centre back.
  • Options
    Wednesday sign a young kid from man utd
  • Options

34 years old. Got some of that 'Championship Experience' though.

Thats what fans were asking for lol
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Wednesday sign a young kid from man utd

Belgian right back. Can't believe we didn't sign him to be honest.
  • Options

34 year old centre back.
    Contingency signing for when we play Bikey up front for the rest of the season if we don't get a target man. :-0
  • Options

Sky sports saying we are in for Danny Collins from Forest.

Can't see it. 34 years old.

• Options
    Don't see the problem with signing players over 30, it's not like they stick around for years these days anyway.