Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options
    You can tell it's a PL ref. A massive step up from some of the lower league ones
  • Options
    Atmosphere is absolutely dead
  • Options
    They only sing when they’re winning.
  • Options
    Millwall surely need to bring Matt Smith on, to do what he does against us
    Why didn't he do that against us???
  • Options
    Matt Smith last minute header why can’t he have done that against us?
  • Options
    Count up the FA Cup wins you twat!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A disappointing lack of physicality and spite

But then our games against Millwall have tended to be fairly tepid too
  • Options
    Atmosphere is absolutely dead
    Obviously difficult to tell when watching on TV, but was very surprised.  I remember watching the Everton game a few years back.  Really good atmosphere in there that day.  Maybe the early kick off and lack of alcohol consumed makes a difference, I recall that was a 5.30 kick off, but that was very flat.  

Thought Millwall rallied a bit toward the end, but more due to Palace dropping deeper.  Even toward the end, no real sense of urgency aside from those couple of crosses.  

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Why are they talking to Olise as if he's a kid making his debut at this level?

He's played 73 games for Reading
  • Options
    tbf in a couple of matches this season some of our fans have thrown bottles and coins at opposition players, normally after they celebrate in front of our fans. 
    The bloke was just taking a corner 
  • Options
    CuntTV
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    “South London belongs to Crystal Palace”

This commentator is going to make me smash this telly up in a minute 
    Didnt he say millwall and palace are separate by lewisham bromley and eltham 😂
  • Options
    CuntTV
    Get yourself a Samsung mate 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

I’m slightly bemused as to how so many people seem to have been unaware, until now, of how much of an absolute arsehole Clive Tyldesley is.  
    Never forget people were calling for him to get the job back for England matches on ITV. Madness
  • Options
    At least Millwall have got their priorities right though....

• Options
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:

I’m slightly bemused as to how so many people seem to have been unaware, until now, of how much of an absolute arsehole Clive Tyldesley is.  
    Never forget people were calling for him to get the job back for England matches on ITV. Madness
    Matterface was worse.
  • Options
    Might be an age thing but I have no real gripe with the Spanners except when we play them.  When I was at school we always had a fair share of Millwall fans, (went to school in Charlton) but never any Palace fans.  Same at work, you would come across Spanners there but again, never a Palace fan. 

In fact the only Palace fan I knew well was a cousin born and bred in Croydon.  Unfortunately he passed some months ago and went out to 'Glad all Over', which I found hilarious.