Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options
    Zaha has been out & was back yesterday.
    He scored in the first 5 mins, but was offside by a toe nail.
  • Options
    Zaha has been out & was back yesterday.
    He scored in the first 5 mins, but was offside by a toe nail.
    Oh, that’s a shame eh?😉
  • Options
    It’s starting to look a bit twitchy for our Croydon friends.

Haven’t won in 2023 (9 games and counting) and only six points ahead of 20th.

Added to that, Man City and Arsenal are two of their next three fixtures.
    And Brighton away in the middle of those two....knowing that they will probably win all 3.

They'll draw with Arsenal and City and beat their bunny Brighton, all with about 25% possession and a quarter of the number of shots.
    Refs seem to like them - Brighton should have beaten them in the reverse fixture but for VAR errors. And there are easily 3 worse teams than them  every ****ng season. 
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    It’s starting to look a bit twitchy for our Croydon friends.

Haven’t won in 2023 (9 games and counting) and only six points ahead of 20th.

Added to that, Man City and Arsenal are two of their next three fixtures.
    And Brighton away in the middle of those two....knowing that they will probably win all 3.

They'll draw with Arsenal and City and beat their bunny Brighton, all with about 25% possession and a quarter of the number of shots.
    Refs seem to like them - Brighton should have beaten them in the reverse fixture but for VAR errors. And there are easily 3 worse teams than them  every ****ng season. 
    They have the 2 'most fouled' players in the league - Zaha and Ayew.
    Nothing to do with diving around and whinging obviously.
  • Options
    No chance, they do what we did beat the teams you have too (or not lose to them) and get a couple of surprise results on the way.
  • Options
    One of the better retirement decisions if John Betjeman is to be believed.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Played for a load of cnuts...

Now plays with a load of cnuts!

I see no drama here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was with the Palace fans at the Crawley game last night?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I thought they were academy players 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    The Palace fan is Noah Watson. He plays for the u21 at Crystal Palce and is Louie Watson's younger brother
  • Options
    when will they realise/accept that is a different football club?
  • Options
    "Fredrick Maddison also played for amateur club Crystal Palace (not the later professional club)"

I presume that's the player they are referring to. 
  • Options
    I see Woy is saying don't discount Palace getting into Europe.
    What a depressing thought
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they renamed themselves to Barcelona they could claim to have won the European cup 5 times, it's not as if they didn't steal the kit, why not the trophies at the same time?
  • Options
    I thought Palaces own historian had put this oldest club nonsense to bed?
  • Options
    Despise the cnuts...

I have no further offering on the subject!
    15th May 2005 :)
  • Options
    BodBod
    edited September 2023
    So desperate to have a history it’s laughable- traditional kit colours that change on a whim, borrowing national teams colours as their away strip colours, home kits from the 80’s -copying Man City’s 70’s away kit- the fun never ceases.

Thinking they are the oldest club in the country- (genuinely amusing) is the best one yet- sorry Nigel’s that honour goes to Notts County as far as league football is concerned and Sheffield FC as far as football in general is concerned-but the Glaziers attempts to invent a history in a parallel universe are genuinely inventive.
    Chrystal Palace……….you do make me smile.
  • Options

🤭
    Oooooooooah,  you're hard!

😩