Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Prices Frozen for 2015/16 - only if you bought after the early bird prices last year ?

Comments

• Options

I have frozen my Season Ticket expenditure for 2015/16.

Me too.

• Options
    moan moan moan.... The fact that the club is giving away free season tickets to the future fans and people can still pick holes in it sums some of our fans up.
  • Options

moan moan moan.... The fact that the club is giving away free season tickets to the future fans and people can still pick holes in it sums some of our fans up.

It's a limited offer though isn't it, just to the family stand in the NE Quad so it'll end as soon as this is full or have I mis-read it.

• Options
    Will I still be able to get my pikey £150 season ticket in a block I like sitting there
  • Options
    edited February 2015

It's a limited offer though isn't it, just to the family stand in the NE Quad so it'll end as soon as this is full or have I mis-read it.

It won't be full. The price last season was £25 - a £25 reduction, whatever its merits, won't make much impact when you still have to buy an adult ticket and that appears to have gone up £25. It's just the same thing packaged differently.
  • Options
    Don't have a problem if the price is the "post early bird price from last season".

The wording might be misleading (I don't think it is personally).

I don't expect to get the same price when that price from last year was clearly a special early bird offer.

We certainly did the same when I was on T40k.

What I don't get is the need to keep teasing the prices. The U21 news is good but why not just wait today.

I will be annoyed about the 150 STS as KM implied at the VIP meeting that she was aware it was an issue a nd asked fans to wait till prices were announces to see how it has been addressed.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm paying top whack. West lower just below the directors seating. Only by chance that I got that seat though. We sat there for the Ipswich play off semi final in 1998 and really liked the seat so kept it since. I'm in no way in a financial earning bracket that I could say I choose to pay top rate and I pay my season ticket in monthly instalments.
  • Options

It's the attempt to grab headlines while, ultimately, not giving away what the headline suggests that people are moaning at.
  • Options

Dansk_Red said:

It would appear that no one is willing to put their name to the Frozen Price release on OS (Author CAFC). Yesterdays good news has the author as Iain Liddle.

Not really sure where digging out members of the comms team is going to get you.

Not digging anyone out just stating facts.

• Options
    Henry what was the good news on U21's tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @RedPanda is hoping I renew next season.......... :blush:
  • Options
    I have come up with a very effective way of reducing my outlay by £440.
  • Options

I'll wait for the full details, but if it turns out I'll be paying more after a huge splash that they have been frozen, I am going to be almighty naffed off.

80-90% of fans buy as part of the earlybird. So 80-90% it seems will see price increases on this 'frozen' deal if I am interpreting it correctly.

Plus your seat is only reserved for a month. I guess as they told the VIPs our cash isn't needed, because this is no way to attract renewals.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    rikofold said:

I'll wait for the full details, but if it turns out I'll be paying more after a huge splash that they have been frozen, I am going to be almighty naffed off.

80-90% of fans buy as part of the earlybird. So 80-90% it seems will see price increases on this 'frozen' deal if I am interpreting it correctly.

Plus your seat is only reserved for a month. I guess as they told the VIPs our cash isn't needed, because this is no way to attract renewals.
    I suspect it's because they have not been confident they will get enough early applications to commit to a price rise after the deadline. The main concern will be to get you to buy without knowing what division we are in.
  • Options
    I suspect that that the deadline renewal date is to get some to buy now to save their seat - especially after two wins.

Then they will extend the date to save your seat to the end of May, then the end of June, then they will announce swap week from the Middle of June then we will know that the deadline for reserving your seat is late June.

Not that I'm cynical, of course.
  • Options
    I'm surprised that no one has put up more info yet. Programmes will be on sale down there by now.
  • Options

Cool, my season ticket price has been frozen for next year, just that it is frozen at a price higher than the one I paid. If this is right it sounds like the club is trying to be too clever, just admit the price has gone up by £25 or so. Fair enough, I wouldn't have a problem but once again it seems the messaging/communication is poor.

As for the slogan 'Building a better future together' this excites me as I assume it means a) Katrien is actually going to bother to respond to my email and b) the board will have closer links to the fans groups. Good news.

Also interested in the building together bit. Is my ST purchase the beginning and end of my involvement. Does the together bit mean that they have a plan for greater communication and supporter involvement ?

I would be interested to see what the better future is that we are supposed to be building together. Is that the better future that I have in mind the same as their better future ? It would be nice to know what that better future is.

The slogan sounds great and all and is quite eye catching. Is there any more to it than a nice sounding slogan ?
  • Options

"It has now also been confirmed that season-ticket prices will be frozen for the 2015/16 campaign.

This means that current Valley season-ticket holders’ seats will cost exactly the same as the post early-bird deadline prices ahead of the 2014/15 season".

If they mean what they say - and I think it's pretty clear from the above - then there will be a £25 increase "across the board" for those 80-90%:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140502-four-days-early-bird-1523262.aspx

Not a huge increase (but still 5 - 10% across the range of prices and more for concessions). Which is not helpful in the current climate when it's promoted as a 'freeze'.
  • Options
    There may well be a case for a price rise. However how typical of RD & KM to think that we are so collectively thick that we wouldn't notice if they called it a freeze.

Exemplifies the same attitude of contempt to us (and the fans at the other clubs) that they have all along.

As for the slogan.............................#!!?##!!!

Still as long as the money is spent upon something the club really needs ....... Like £1 million on air conditioning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    175 in A block and H block of the west.

Lower north same as upper.

475 in the mid of the east.

Crossbars now free entry
  • Options
    Dansk , typo. Meant u11s
  • Options

Crossbars now free entry

How long we got to book them, or is there no price increase if we hang on, cheers.

• Options
    HI Said

I will be annoyed about the 150 STS as KM implied at the VIP meeting that she was aware it was an issue a nd asked fans to wait till prices were announces to see how it has been addressed.

Looks like you can pay £175 and sit in a £475 seat.
  • Options

Crossbars now free entry

Does that mean free entry from today or next season ?
  • Options
    So my "frozen" season ticket is going up by around 17% then? Hmmm
  • Options

Crossbars now free entry

Does that mean free entry from today or next season ?
    Not to-day.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/live-musical-performances-in-crossbars-on-saturday-2300600.aspx

• Options
    Thanks DR
  • Options
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    Seniors age has gone up to 65. Most people 60-65 work so always thought this odd. Nor sure the bloke handing out trust news will agree as he said he's 62. Then again for the last two games he has said he wants RD out and players who want to play for us and not made to be here. Obviously 3-0 wins don't satisfy him.