Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday to sign Jordan Rhodes for 12 Million!

Comments

• Options
    Lol. Til the Ffp catches up with you. L2 will be calling.
  • Options
    Good luck, but I have to say I have taken a dislike to that blinkered twat Gray
  • Options

Why?

• Options

good player but £12 million for a english based player who's never played in the premiership is an absolute joke. Heard his wages are astronomical which is why no PL team has touched him yet. Good luck with that.

This
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2015
    'And the Thai businessman, whose company are the world's largest exporters of tuna...........'

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/429453/Sheffield-Wednesday-Blackburn-Jordan-Rhodes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why?

Because of his blinkered post match views and the arrogant way he puts them across.
    Better make that arrogant blinkered twat then :-)

• Options
    If they get knocked out the fa cup he if off to Derby on loan (according to the sun)
  • Options
    OP

You haven't scored many goals this season is that due to creating chances and not having the strikers to convert them or just not creating chances?

You can sign Rhodes but if he doesn't get chances....
  • Options
    Watt is a better player mate and with Vet also up front for us we already have our two 20+ goal strikers for this division.

How many Thai people have bought UK football clubs, I can only think of the chap who bought Man City and is now in prison for money laundering...
  • Options
    I know this is pedantic but it would be a steel worker from Sheffield Smudge.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2015
    vff said:

'And the Thai businessman, whose company are the world's largest exporters of tuna...........'

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/429453/Sheffield-Wednesday-Blackburn-Jordan-Rhodes

tangoflash said:

'All smells a bit fishy to me.............'

vff: Maybe Operation Pig will need to change their name to Operation Big Tuna.......

• Options
    Due to red being lucky, heard there planning to switch from blue and white to red and white shirts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2015

Due to red being lucky, heard there planning to switch from blue and white to red and white shirts.

I think that may be a red herring there @Absurdistan
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2015
    Wendies new club song. From the classic BBC series in the 70's. It is only a matter of time before Connor Salmon from Rotherham joins alongside Jordan Rhodes..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OiYLjQE3f4

• Options

Point 1 - it was in the Daily Star

Point 2 - why would he join Sheffield Wednesday - they are shit.

Point 3 - I often wonder why no premier league teams have gone after Rhodes. There must be a reason. Even that mighty, footballing heavyweight national team, that is Scotland don't pick him.

Point 4 - In reality you will end up with Gary Rhodes

Point 5 - go for a player that has a good scoring pedigree previously at hillsbrough...say....Marvin Sordell. (Before anybody says it, I'm well aware that Jordan Rhodes scored 4 in a game once there).

You want to take leaf out of our book. Top owner, fantastic network of players at our disposal. And a top class coach who will manager Real Madrid one day.

This had me in stitches Otto
  • Options
    If Blackburn go out of the cup today, Derby have already done a deal to take him till the end of the season. Paying all of his (wait for it) 40k per week wages. Word is that if Derby go up, the deal is also done to sign him on a perm deal.
  • Options
    Hope he leaves before next Saturday
  • Options
    Never eating tuna again.
  • Options
    The Fact Rhodes is Valued at 12 million highlights just how good our capture of Watt was.
    No disputing Rhodes is a good finisher but he definitely lacks that something special that 12 million demands , Madness...
  • Options
    Well this just isn't gonna happen.