Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday to sign Jordan Rhodes for 12 Million!

124»

Comments

• Options
    according to one of today's papers, Forest, who are serving a transfer ban, are looking to loan Rhodes with a view to signing him for £8 Million should they get promotion .. Derby, who have already 'loaned' Ince and Bent are also interested in 'borrowing' Rhodes .. the whole loan system is a scam and needs sorting, though from next season,'emergency loans' will be abolished .. anyway, if Rhodes is so terrific, how come successful Blackburn may/might/are eager to let him leave, whatever applies ?
  • Options

according to one of today's papers, Forest, who are serving a transfer ban, are looking to loan Rhodes with a view to signing him for £8 Million should they get promotion .. Derby, who have already 'loaned' Ince and Bent are also interested in 'borrowing' Rhodes .. the whole loan system is a scam and needs sorting, though from next season,'emergency loans' will be abolished .. anyway, if Rhodes is so terrific, how come successful Blackburn may/might/are eager to let him leave, whatever applies ?

Total joke
  • Options
    the mad money train has finally hit the championship. Massive shame, it was the last "proper" football league in this country imo.
  • Options
    MASSIVE
  • Options
    Do you really think it's a level playing field when we hear how much Bristol City and Sheff Wed are willing to pay.
    I'm not saying we should try to emulate this, but the teams with the best strikers went up last season. (all 5 of them) Bournemouth,Norwich and Watford.
    90 plus goals for all 3 teams.
  • Options
    It wasn't that a long ago when Wendy fans were saying we brought the league, what are they trying to do?
  • Options
    FFP rules do they count? Bids being turned down thou not accepted.
  • Options
    We are MASSIVE getting this sort of money from?
  • Options

Wendies are owned by a Thai guy, his business partner owns reading, they are the biggest suppliers of Tuna and own John West brand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FFP rules do they count? Bids being turned down thou not accepted.

i think FFP has actually been proven (or will be proven) to be unlawful under EU law. That's why basically everyone is now ignoring it.
  • Options

Wendies are owned by a Thai guy, his business partner owns reading, they are the biggest suppliers of Tuna and own John West brand.
    Bid seems a bit fishy to me.
  • Options

the mad money train has finally hit the championship. Massive shame, it was the last "proper" football league in this country imo.
    What does proper mean? It's not my money I could care less what we or other teams in the division buy, certainly find it a bit more exciting getting in players from the likes of Copenhagen and AZ Alkmaar rather than Stevenage and Rangers.
  • Options
    Another clueless owner who thinks throwing money at a squad will get them promoted... Poor piggy.

No wonder Roland goes abroad.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday - the Bristol City of the north.
  • Options
    Sadly this was always going to happen, after the vote last season, when a minority of teams (including us) wanted the ffp terms rectified.
    The fact majority teams wanted more money to be able to spent on 'talent', inevitable ridiculous offers would materialise.
  • Options

Another clueless owner who thinks throwing money at a squad will get them promoted... Poor piggy.

Invariably it will though
  • Options
    But did he really want to buy him? Fulham paid £11m just last year had he has done well for them (all be it they haven't gone up). It looks more like a publicity stunt to me.

What next? Bidding £25m for Raheem Sterling and then £50m for Naymar?

Small minded club with delusions of grandeur!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame, he'd have been good up top with that Jordan Rhodes bloke they bought a year or so ago.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    J BLOCK said:

Invariably it will though
    How do you work that one out? It hasn't worked for Blackburn with Rhodes or for Fulham with McCormack .
  • Options
    No good if your manager is shit, you can buy who you want but if you don't have the right manager it won't make a jot
  • Options
    When you hear this sort of nonsense it makes you glad we've got Roland!!
  • Options

What about league one or two?
  • Options
    IA said:

Sheffield Wednesday - the Bristol City of the north.

what a combo ?

All right my MASSIVE LOVER.

• Options
    So - have Shuffled Wendy signed Jordan Rhodes or not then?