Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien on Sky Sports tues AM.

Comments

• Options
    Seems she'll talk to any media company going but not the club's own supporter's trust.
  • Options
    I'm loving this girl more and more!

What other club would you see the CEO joining in the chants with the fans?

She really seems to have a passion for the club, loving it!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

I'm loving this girl more and more!

What other club would you see the CEO joining in the chants with the fans?

She really seems to have a passion for the club, loving it!

I'm with you pal
  • Options

She would have known the Sky cameras were at the game for this feature. Just saying.

Do you reckon?
  • Options

wonder if it was roland she was texting at the time Luzon mentioned the unnamed player who was starting

Unlikely - I imagine she was emailing a supporter in reply to his / her question about the shade of red on next season's shirts
  • Options

She would have known the Sky cameras were at the game for this feature. Just saying.

Can anyone that sits in the West stand near the directors box confirm if Katrien is that animated every game? Put this argument straight to bed.
  • Options

Can anyone that sits in the West stand near the directors box confirm if Katrien is that animated every game? Put this argument straight to bed.
    wouldn't matter mate, they'd just knock her for not wearing a replica kit instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brogib said:

Do you reckon?
    Yes.
  • Options

Seems she'll talk to any media company going but not the club's own supporter's trust.

Sky probably haven't promoted season ticket boycotts and issued demands and ultimatums to her to be fair. The club's "supporters" trust are self- elected and not representative of the majority of Charlton supporters (given their membership numbers) so Katrien's failure to engage with them in the manner they demand is not a slight on the Charlton fanbase.
    When did the trust promote a season ticket boycott?
  • Options

brogib said:

Do you reckon?
    Yes.
    So she only sings and claps when the cameras are on her??

According to other supporters you're wrong.
  • Options

brogib said:

Do you reckon?
    Yes.
    So she only sings and claps when the cameras are on her??

According to other supporters you're wrong.
    Probably because I dare to disagree. Fair enough if she does. Wouldn't trust her though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

brogib said:

Do you reckon?
    Yes.
    Well, in that case I stand corrected
  • Options
    try and keep this on thread please
  • Options

Sky probably haven't promoted season ticket boycotts and issued demands and ultimatums to her to be fair. The club's "supporters" trust are self- elected and not representative of the majority of Charlton supporters (given their membership numbers) so Katrien's failure to engage with them in the manner they demand is not a slight on the Charlton fanbase.
    This lot did - Jonathan Bangs, Steve Clarke, Peter Cordwell, Steve Dixon, Rick Everitt, Mick Gebbett, Richard Hunt
    Corinna Huxley, Glynne Jones, Dominic Matthews, Kevin Nolan, Hazel Nolan, Craig Norris, David Norris, Nigel Pamment
    Steve Perfect, Ken Sinyard, Sue Townsend, Ben Tegg, Jeremy Watkins, Matt Wright

I don' know which of them are in any way official within The Trust though.
  • Options

there was a blog a while back in which it was mentioned that she gets very animated during the game so it is not a one-off for the cameras
  • Options

At no time have the trust, or anybody else promoted a season ticket boycott. Absolutely the Trust does not represent the majority of Charlton Supporters given the membership numbers, but of all the groups of people who like to organize themselves in Charlton supporter branches or whatever, the supporters trust is easily the largest. Charlton Life is possibly a comparable grouping in terms of size of Charlton Support getting together in some way, but Charlton Life is a broad church in itself, and not representative of one particular strand of supporter opinion.
    I am not sure what you mean by 'in the manner they demand'.
    Anyway, if there really is such a fissure between the board and the support manifested in the Trust, it isn't of the Trust's choosing, and anyway I suspect doesn't exist.
    Maybe it is wise to ignore a body like the Charlton Supporters Trust, but a) I don't think the trust is being ignored, and b) others in business can explain the wisdom of possibly alienating some customers.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    PL54 said:

This lot did - Jonathan Bangs, Steve Clarke, Peter Cordwell, Steve Dixon, Rick Everitt, Mick Gebbett, Richard Hunt
    Corinna Huxley, Glynne Jones, Dominic Matthews, Kevin Nolan, Hazel Nolan, Craig Norris, David Norris, Nigel Pamment
    Steve Perfect, Ken Sinyard, Sue Townsend, Ben Tegg, Jeremy Watkins, Matt Wright

I don' know which of them are in any way official within The Trust though.

castrust.org/info/meet-the-trust/
  • Options

try and keep this on thread please

You have two hopes of that and one of those is Bob : - )

(one for the kids there)