Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien on Sky Sports tues AM.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    A good piece, clearly it's much easier to do such an interview when things are so positive on the pitch, and everyone at the club is happy, rather than during the bad run, but she came over very well.

Who's been using the lady's toilet though? Is that why Lawrie Wilson was shipped off to Rotherham, perhaps he thought he could get away with it with his long hair!
  • Options

A good piece, clearly it's much easier to do such an interview when things are so positive on the pitch, and everyone at the club is happy, rather than during the bad run, but she came over very well.

Who's been using the lady's toilet though? Is that why Lawrie Wilson was shipped off to Rotherham, perhaps he thought he could get away with it with his long hair!

Caught out after he got it cut?
  • Options
    You can see it here:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/charlton-athletic/9774212/charltons-leading-lady

Great to see here singing. Shame hardly anyone around her is.
  • Options
    She is one hot in demand women
  • Options
    It was a good piece and Katrien came across very well. It certainyl looks like she has caught the Charlton bug. Although the sacking of Peeters and hiring of Luzon was the right one, is was handled extremely badly. But ;ets hope she wont have to make a decision like that for quite some time.

However.

There was one part of the interview that made me think. When KM was in Guy's office she was quizzing him on a certain player, and whether they would be in the starting 11. The tone of the question was not asking, but more " he is playing isn't he". Looks like Roland's meddling has either rubbed off on her, or that's the instructions she is under.

But aside from that. Let's hope she build on Luzon's momentum he has created, strengthen the team in the summer, and make good on that dream of hers to see us in the Prem again.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

It was a good piece and Katrien came across very well. It certainyl looks like she has caught the Charlton bug. Although the sacking of Peeters and hiring of Luzon was the right one, is was handled extremely badly. But ;ets hope she wont have to make a decision like that for quite some time.

However.

There was one part of the interview that made me think. When KM was in Guy's office she was quizzing him on a certain player, and whether they would be in the starting 11. The tone of the question was not asking, but more " he is playing isn't he". Looks like Roland's meddling has either rubbed off on her, or that's the instructions she is under.

But aside from that. Let's hope she build on Luzon's momentum he has created, strengthen the team in the summer, and make good on that dream of hers to see us in the Prem again.

So you don't think the middle paragraph was done for the camera then?
  • Options
    Simon E said:

However.

thought the same
  • Options
    It was staged for camera surely? Be a pretty big scoop of sky sports filmed a ceo picking the team!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And you can't tell me she didn't know the camera was on her when she was singing?
  • Options
    Is her sudden interest in communicating anything to do with season ticket sales I wonder?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Bloody hell the degree of cynicism on here knows little bounds.

For my part I think she is a breath of fresh air.

In the end though it's a results driven business.

RD did not buy the club to trash it. He didn't appoint her to fail. Have they the right strategy for maintaining and building the club? I don't know any more than they do to be honest. Its all a risk, there are no guarantees but at least RD has put his money up and it's his money not a mystery investor(s) under the spivs.

I am not convinced by the third smallest budget line, either because what clubs say their budgets are and what they will ultimately throw at the problem are two different numbers. I understand precisely why understating the money available is good negotiating tactics.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Nice one Katrien, comes across well , I think guy needs help with his paperwork.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Is her sudden interest in communicating anything to do with season ticket sales I wonder?

No, she's trying to gauge opinion on what footwear the new (undoubtedly Belgian) mascot should wear.
  • Options

Nice one Katrien, comes across well , I think guy needs help with his paperwork.

I need a job and would be more than happy to help

anyone know how I can make contact with Katrien or RD to ask about the job :wink:
  • Options

I need a job and would be more than happy to help

anyone know how I can make contact with Katrien or RD to ask about the job :wink:
    Look at the format of email addresses for people on the Charlton website and apply it the KM
  • Options
    WayneK said:

And you can't tell me she didn't know the camera was on her when she was singing?

Pretty sure she didn't know.
  • Options
    Just seen the clip. I thought she came across very well. Well done Katrien!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She has been saved by Luzon. Big mistakes were made on her part, but given where we are now – It is probably best not to dwell on this. Nobody benefits and the club is going in the right direction it seems. I do hope she has learned from these though.