Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General Election 2015 official thread

Comments

• Options
    Lib Dems (LOL!) 91%
    Labour 80%
    UKIP 75%
    Conservatives 73%
    Green 58%
    BNP 53%

Sinn Fein (Blimey!) 75%
    Democractic Unionist 34%

I guess the last 2 are due to my strong opinion that we should retain the Monarchy!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    There were also a few business leaders who didn't sign the current ("unprecedented") letter who did sign the one that was sent back in 2010 in support of the Tories.

I wonder also how many of their companies utilise zero hours somewhere along the way..?
  • Options
    Plaid Cymru 86%
    Sinn Fein 82%
    SNP 80%

Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Lab 89%
    LD 84%
    PC 78%
    Green 71%
    SNP 70%
    SF 69%
    Cons 46%
    UKIP 31%
    BNP 11%
    DemU 9%

Does any party support the abolition of the Monarchy?

• Options
    IAIA
    edited April 2015

Greens

Sinn Fein probably
  • Options
    I thought probably Sinn Fein, I will have to check and see if they are standing in Mid Devon. The Greens seem a bit unsure though.
  • Options
    IA said:

Plaid Cymru 86%
    Sinn Fein 82%
    SNP 80%

Ha ha ha

How very multicultural of you :)
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

IA said:

Plaid Cymru 86%
    Sinn Fein 82%
    SNP 80%

Ha ha ha

How very multicultural of you :)
    Anyone know who the Plaid Cymru candidates are in London? :)
  • Options
    The Leaders Debate (7 of them) ITV 20.00- 22.00 Tonight.
  • Options
    Too many participants for it to flow. Doubt I will bother to watch it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Too many participants for it to flow. Doubt I will bother to watch it.

They should just do a live feed to this thread between 8-10pm. Just wait until someone has posted and then dissect each post over the two hours.
  • Options

Lab 89%
    LD 84%
    PC 78%
    Green 71%
    SNP 70%
    SF 69%
    Cons 46%
    UKIP 31%
    BNP 11%
    DemU 9%

The first one to do so would get my vote ... perhaps the SNP ? .. but they nay care aboot England
  • Options
    Cameron's drawn last, against the rail .. with a clear run he could just about squeeze home in the final few yards ... sorry, seconds
  • Options
    Can't wait to see Ed the Duck make a right tit of himself
  • Options
    brogib said:

Can't wait to see Ed the Duck Stripey Nigel make a right tit of himself

Fixed it for you!
  • Options
    brogib said:

That's the spirit Rob, keep an open mind on what he might have to say ;-)
  • Options

brogib said:

That's the spirit Rob, keep an open mind on what he might have to say ;-)
    It ain't just what he says even, it's the way he says it!
  • Options
    I agree with all 7 of them :smile:
  • Options
    A seven way coalition is the only way.
  • Options
    I've got no political allegiance whatsoever but Ed Miliband is an absolute creep. He really freaks me out. Plus he chats shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've got no political allegiance whatsoever but Ed Miliband is an absolute creep. He really freaks me out. Plus he chats shite.

This is not specifically about your post.

But there is a group think I feel chary about. There seems to be a consensus about Milliband. I feel the same way about Cameron but there's no similar traction.
    Milliband is Jewish and Cameron is an Anglo toff. Go figure,
  • Options
    I thought Cameron was a Celt.
  • Options

Labour know they haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning this election. To have someone like Miliband , a very poor mans Tony Blair, at the forefront of their campaign proves that.
  • Options
    Phew. Just caught the end of it. Call me Dave looked tired.
  • Options

Phew. Just caught the end of it. Call me Dave looked tired.

I'm not surprised.

Being Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the head of Her Majesty's Government in the United Kingdom probably isn't the easiest job in the World.

I'm knackered and I've had the day off.
  • Options
    Ed Milliband as PM would be a national embarrassment. I don't vote Labour but you would think the party would at least want to give themselves a chance.
  • Options
    What we should remember is that most politicians are Pardewesque egotists (are those even words?). You shouldn't trust any of them!
  • Options
    In terms of 'performance', I thought Sturgeon stood out as a very decent podium speaker, Clegg repeated the decent job he did five years ago, I thought Cameron did ok considering he was the only one who could really stand there and not simply say we'll do this with no evidence.

Leanne Wood seemed nice and fair, but not particularly strong. Bennett as I've said before simply isn't a leader, while Milliband im starting to think really is marmite. I just think he is such a poor leader choice and the Labour Party were flat out bonkers not replacing 12 months ago. Had they done so I think there would be no question they would soon be in power (rightly or wrongly)
  • Options
    Sturgeon the clear winner for me.