Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General Election 2015 official thread

Comments

• Apart from a slight issue I have with number 4 Sam, I quite like your manifesto.
  • Apart from a slight issue I have with number 4 Sam, I quite like your manifesto.

I didn't say people shouldn't get help, just not clogging up the hospitals.In some town and cities buses with volunteer go around treating the self inflicted toxin takers on our streets.

Thanks Addick up north, for your encouragement,

As some of my views are right, left and centre.
    Just none of the above for me on the 7th May.

• The only place you should be sent is the tower
    Down grade the Royals are you madder than the maddest man In mad land
  • Labour proposing to cap the amount a landlord can raise private rent to that of the value of inflation while you are in contract with them which is a stupid nothing policy because most tenants contracts are for a year and your rent doesn't go up in that period after the years up you are out of contract and so they can raise more than the value of inflation.
  • edited April 2015
    Panorama on Monday should be interesting with a guy who claims to predict election results with great accuracy.
  • Who can i vote for ?
    1. No Benefits for having more than 2 children. Pay for it yourself or sort out some birth control.
    2. Down grade the Royal Family: like the rest of Europe and stop treating them as if their special. (Like a couple of champ football teams fans, there's been to much 1st cousin in breeding)
    3.Stop making London the place to launder ill gotten gains from Russia and the rest of the old USSR.( plus about anywhere now)
    4.Stop piss heads and crack heads using the hospitals.
    If you want to screw up your bodies that's your free will.
    5 Don't let the people who protect Cyril smith, and stop Jenner being put on trial get away with it. Everyone who protected The pervert Saville must pay.
    Ask Prince Charles to explain why he went to The cottage in Scotland or Yorkshire where the pervert had parties. (this guy could be the next king FFS)
    6. The Law comes before Religion. (if your on trial for a serious crime your not allowed to carry out the rituals of getting down on your knees half a dozen times a day.
    7.The money we save from downgrading the Royals we give to Hospitals and Sport centres to get people fitter and tax advantages for folk who join.
    8. Abolish Knighthoods, they should have gone out when the crusades ended.
    9.Be happy and hug a stranger. (Non sexual: unless it's Kelly MaloneBrooke and she agrees !)
    10. CAFC get a bye to the Semi final of the FA cup.

Vote For Sam: coming to a soapbox near you.

Like Addick up North I am with you apart from reservations about 4. Can we replace the House of Lords with a wholly elected 2nd chamber as well?
  • Who can i vote for ?
    1. No Benefits for having more than 2 children. Pay for it yourself or sort out some birth control.
    2. Down grade the Royal Family: like the rest of Europe and stop treating them as if their special. (Like a couple of champ football teams fans, there's been to much 1st cousin in breeding)
    3.Stop making London the place to launder ill gotten gains from Russia and the rest of the old USSR.( plus about anywhere now)
    5 Don't let the people who protect Cyril smith, and stop Jenner being put on trial get away with it. Everyone who protected The pervert Saville must pay.
    Ask Prince Charles to explain why he went to The cottage in Scotland or Yorkshire where the pervert had parties. (this guy could be the next king FFS)
    6. The Law comes before Religion. (if your on trial for a serious crime your not allowed to carry out the rituals of getting down on your knees half a dozen times a day.
    7.The money we save from downgrading the Royals we give to Hospitals and Sport centres to get people fitter and tax advantages for folk who join.
    9.Be happy and hug a stranger. (Non sexual: unless it's Kelly MaloneBrooke and she agrees !)

Like Addick up North I am with you apart from reservations about 4. Can we replace the House of Lords with a wholly elected 2nd chamber as well?
    So we can have even more career politicians? Oooooo gimme gimme.
  • Who can i vote for ?

So we can have even more career politicians? Oooooo gimme gimme.
    I realise having a bit of democracy over political appointments, accidents of birth and religious beliefs might have been galling for some. But I am genuinely surprised that you are one of them Kentaddick.
  • smiffyboy said:

Labour proposing to cap the amount a landlord can raise private rent to that of the value of inflation while you are in contract with them which is a stupid nothing policy because most tenants contracts are for a year and your rent doesn't go up in that period after the years up you are out of contract and so they can raise more than the value of inflation.

They're proposing three year tenancies as standard smiffyboy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sup Rossco?
  • IAIA
    edited April 2015
    Oi brogib

No posting allowed on this thread. :)
  • Who knows what damage has been done to national security with the addition of those two posts.

I mean three.

• Stop posting on this thread we have bold Caps lock
  • I can't believe how much I want an explanation.
  • Ross is the only one who knows
  • Ross is the only one who knows

Roswell is a well guarded secret, but I saw the movie Paul last night so am ITK
  • They are watching us
  • The Russians
  • Sponsored links:

• Are the moderators moderating this site or not?!? Get up ya lazy buggers, there's intrigue abound and I really should be doing some work.
  • I blame Oxbridge Ivy League toff Ed Balls.

• You ain't seen me right.
  • ** ROSS HAS INBOX ME HUN **
  • I've been taken to a very dark place ?
    I've seen the ghost of two young princes's ?
    Upset NLA at your peril. :-(
    Welcome to mad land.

Je suis Sam
  • Anyway, moving on.....IS anyone watching Ed the Duck on Andrew Marr? What a chump

• I reckon he's posted something he no longer agrees with more than 24 hours ago and now can't edit it!
  • BoJO telling Ed the Duck how it is! GoBoJo
  • brogib said:

Anyway, moving on.....IS anyone watching Ed the Duck on Andrew Marr? What a chump

Oh dear. I think Boris made himself look like a complete political novice. Only tactic the Tories now have is to personally attack Milliband. I think the electorate are starting to see through this and realise Ed has a bit more to him than "they" would like you to think.