Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Mainly a yard or more out of the quadrant. It was daft. But when he got a goal as well from that it was fantastic.
    Especially when he did it away or in front of the away fans at The Valley.
  • Options
    If Roland's here much longer, this could be us...
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Treating myself to a new motor that’s not over 15 years old and costs £1.50.

Wait... What?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Seeing the arse end of the birds that are now all dressed for a long hot summer....

• Options
    The first BBQ of the year, with a few ice cold Peronis.

• Options
    Being able to see client without wearing my suit jacket and not feeling underdressed or "un business-like"
  • Options
    Watching an 8 year old boy with reading difficulties complete his first book cover to cover.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    A bloke I know on facebook posting this.

Happy Saint George’s day all
    If you not support the flag, then please feel free to feck off to wherever your home home is.
    Engerlaaand.

I imagine most of them have a better idea of how to construct a sentence in English, wherever their "home home" is... :lol:
  • Options

A bloke I know on facebook posting this.

Happy Saint George’s day all
    If you not support the flag, then please feel free to feck off to wherever your home home is.
    Engerlaaand.

I imagine most of them have a better idea of how to construct a sentence in English, wherever their "home home" is... :lol:

I didn't know you had Farage on your friends list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just this min learnt that my best mate is going to New York for two weeks to do something with his work

Extremely jealous but so pleased for him... Known him my whole life and am Godfather to his three kids, he really deserves this opportunity
  • Options
    Being on a zebra crossing behind Charlton legend Lord Michael Grade on Charing Cross Road earlier and witnessing him bellow "Oi!!!" at head- turning volume at some xxxx of a cyclist flying over it whilst we crossed despite other stationery traffic.

Scared the lycra - clad dildo (the cyclist not me) senseless.
  • Options
    Jersey Royals.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    T_C_E said:

12 year old Summer has been training Valli for over a year now and had to write a letter as part of her school course work, slightly embarrassed by it but chuffed at the same time. :)imageimage

What a sweet letter. Just hope the spelling police on this site don't see it.
  • Options
    Arriving in Shrewsbury and realizing all my old clothes are seen as cutting edge fashion in Shropshire
  • Options

Arriving in Shrewsbury and realizing all my old clothes are seen as cutting edge fashion in Shropshire

*Checking house prices in Shrewsbury where trendsetters like myself would be appreciated * ;)
  • Options

Barca getting hammered
  • Options

My little girl doing it for the women.

Have you not told her that women have the vote now?

BTW mate, there's no chance of you denying her is there, she's the spit of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My little girl doing it for the women.

Have you not told her that women have the vote now?

BTW mate, there's no chance of you denying her is there, she's the spit of you.
    Yeah absolute ringer mate, lucky girl.
  • Options
    Going to a mate's surprise 40th and seeing loads of people you'd lost touch with but really wanted to see again. Made up for the fact I had to drive so couldn't drink... Too busy catching up anyway
  • Options
    Played in a Dad’s match for my boy’s team yesterday. I might not have pace (never really did) but I can still put a long pass on a sixpence with either foot.

However today is to be sponsored by voltalrol.
  • Options

Thunder and lightening. It's brilliant!

This. Me & Golfie jnr spent a good 20 mins by the front door/back door/ lounge window watching the light show outside. Never seen so much consistent lightning flashes.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    When your favourite restaurant gives you a bottle of port to take home.
  • Options
    Went to the Battle of Britain museum in Shoreham this morning. As we got in, he guy there said they’d just had a call from Biggin Hill and the Spitfire would be doing a couple of flypasts in a couple of minutes. Magical.