Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Filling the car with rubbish after a clear out indoors and the garden and emptying all down the waste depot.
  • Options

Built my own computer a few years ago... Due to cost limitations could only buy an i3 Processor

Always wanted an i7 Processor from the start, finally got one today - Put it in my computer and god does it speed everything up... Love it!!!

Nothing worse than the screen buffering on the vinegar stroke.
  • Options

Built my own computer a few years ago... Due to cost limitations could only buy an i3 Processor

Always wanted an i7 Processor from the start, finally got one today - Put it in my computer and god does it speed everything up... Love it!!!

Nothing worse than the screen buffering on the vinegar stroke.
    Bit slow with the response but still made me chuckle
  • Options
    England winning 6 1 and Hamilton winning the French GP
  • Options

plus England beating the Aussies 5-0
  • Options

plus England beating the Aussies 5-0
    And getting sex!

• Options
    Germans crying in the stands
  • Options
    The Mcdonalds advert with the bloke takin his daughter out for the day. Not bad as adverts go
  • Options

The Mcdonalds advert with the bloke takin his daughter out for the day. Not bad as adverts go

Really mate, I think it's awful. Plenty of things abut your daughter that should amaze you but being able to work a McDonalds screen isn't one of them. No wonder his missus threw him out.

Oh, his car's shit as well.
    Its typical of technical adverts these days

For some reason people making them dont think that any Adults have a clue how to use technology these days and has to rely upon their kids - We're the Generation that bloody well built it, of course we know how to use it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dymchurch is a great beach can be a bugger to park but a proper day out.
  • Options

Dymchurch is a great beach can be a bugger to park but a proper day out.

Yeah, we got there early to make sure we’d get parked. Days like this just prove that if you get the weather, you can have a great day out in this country.

We took our daughter to the Martello tower by the funfair and the guide there was saying that the one in the beach carpark has finally been bought and is due to be turned into a holiday home.
  • Options
    That Elvis Costello's Pump It Up has had a bit of a revival on the radio over the past couple of weeks. Presumably off the back of that Ford advert. Cracking tune.
  • Options
    Ronaldo and Messi being "knocked out" of the World Cup, proving that neither of them are fit to lace Pele or Maradona's boots
  • Options
    Chirpy and Henry being polite to each other.
  • Options
    The ref in the Croatia v Denmark game for doing proper coin-tosses catching the coin in the correct manner on the back of his hand. Those that let it drop to the floor (seemingly the majority) should be struck off the refs list.
  • Options
    addickson said:

Ronaldo and Messi being "knocked out" of the World Cup, proving that neither of them are fit to lace Pele or Maradona's boots

Pele and Maradona played in some of the best international sides in football history. Messi and Ronaldo play with some proper bang average players.

Both have done a lot more consistently at club football than Pele and Maradona.
  • Options

addickson said:

Pele and Maradona played in some of the best international sides in football history. Messi and Ronaldo play with some proper bang average players.

Messi and Ronaldo play in some of the best club sides in football history. Pele and Maradona played with some proper bang average players.

Both did a lot more consistently at international level than Messi and Ronaldo.

Just another way of looking at it Gaz?
  • Options

addickson said:

Messi and Ronaldo play in some of the best club sides in football history. Pele and Maradona played with some proper bang average players.

No not really.

The original comment made was 'Ronaldo and Messi being "knocked out" of the World Cup, proving that neither of them are fit to lace Pele or Maradona's boots', which is crap.

Look at the honours of Cristano Ronaldo and then Maradonna's. The stats don't 'prove' anything as such as its a subjective opinion, but they do a lot more than simply being 'knocked out of the World Cup'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

addickson said:

No not really.

The original comment made was 'Ronaldo and Messi being "knocked out" of the World Cup, proving that neither of them are fit to lace Pele or Maradona's boots', which is crap.

Look at the honours of Cristano Ronaldo and then Maradonna's. The stats don't 'prove' anything as such as its a subjective opinion, but they do a lot more than simply being 'knocked out of the World Cup'
    Okay
  • Options
    Going to work commando and keeping my gentleman's vegetables cool.
  • Options
    Finding out two mates had heart attacks yesterday, but thankfully both survived.
  • Options
    The way this old girl is looking after her 1 chic out 18 eggs she's been sitting on for the last 23 days odd -

• Options
    Pleasing for her too, as it keeps her out the freezer for an extra couple of month
  • Options

@cafcdave123 Was going to give you a like until I realised it wasn't thick cut!! Memories of fighting over who would get the heel of the loaf :smiley:
  • Options
    addickson said:

@cafcdave123 Was going to give you a like until I realised it wasn't thick cut!! Memories of fighting over who would get the heel of the loaf :smiley:
    I’m hoping the heel at the other end is a lot thicker!