Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Hopkins reported to the police by the Society of Black Lawyers.

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

so let me get this straight. She actually publicised getting f***** up on ket and needing to use public services to sort her out. she's a twat

She is saying now that the Ketamine was administered by the medics.

Ketamine is used when you need to give some a strong pain killer but keep them awake ie when you can't stabilise their breathing as you would in an operating theatre.

For example if you are in a car crash and they are cutting off your leg they can't put you to sleep as you might choke you so they give you Ketamine.

However she appeared to collapse in the street and didn't need a major op.

Gruesome medical facts from Lady Irving or Sister Hayes as she is at work.

It supposedly can also be used for epilepsy, something she has.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Imagine making a career out of - among other things - vilifying immigrants who have the temerity to come to this country and avail themselves of free benefits, such as healthcare, and then tweeting pictures of yourself, in a foreign country, availing yourself of emergency healthcare.

She is so shameless that she must surely be next in line to be CEO of a certain Yorkshire-based football club.

I would imagine she has travel insurance
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Chizz said:

Imagine making a career out of - among other things - vilifying immigrants who have the temerity to come to this country and avail themselves of free benefits, such as healthcare, and then tweeting pictures of yourself, in a foreign country, availing yourself of emergency healthcare.

She is so shameless that she must surely be next in line to be CEO of a certain Yorkshire-based football club.

I would imagine she has travel insurance
    Oh good. That makes everything ok then.
  • Options
    It means she isn't expecting the country to pay for her healthcare, as many have tried to imply.
  • Options
    When the ket's worn off*; they should run the ambulance out to the velt, undo the back doors, unshackle her gurney, floor it and let her take her chances with the wildlife

*cos the K in her system won't do the predators or scavengers any good after they've cleaned up her worthless carcass.
  • Options

cabbles said:

so let me get this straight. She actually publicised getting f***** up on ket and needing to use public services to sort her out. she's a twat

Ketamine is used when you need to give some a strong pain killer but keep them awake ie when you can't stabilise their breathing as you would in an operating theatre.

For example if you are in a car crash and they are cutting off your leg they can't put you to sleep as you might choke you so they give you Ketamine.

I suspect a cock up in the dosage somewhere down the line caused the incident.

As to 'whose to blame' who knows?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    LenGlover said:

cabbles said:

I suspect a cock up in the dosage somewhere down the line caused the incident.

As to 'whose to blame' who knows?
    I suspect she didn't have Ketamine in her system at all. It stinks of her usual BS
  • Options
    Serial attention seeker, just like another female I've heard of whose first name begins with the letter K.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cabbles said:

I was given it during/after a shoulder op a few years ago - I think it was administered as they brought me round. Then weaned onto good old morphine. Until then I didn't realise it was used in normal medical procedures.
  • Options

cabbles said:

It's mostly used, for floating along to dubstep, I'm pretty sure.
    Sister Hayes is more of a soul girl
  • Options

When the ket's worn off*; they should run the ambulance out to the velt, undo the back doors, unshackle her gurney, floor it and let her take her chances with the wildlife

*cos the K in her system won't do the predators or scavengers any good after they've cleaned up her worthless carcass.

Sky Blood Sports Live, highlights C5, 9pm
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Sky Blood Sports Live, highlights C5, 9pm
    @Carter
  • Options

cabbles said:

Thought you were billy no mates or is that your bro.
  • Options
    Have seen the odd forensic files over the years on tv, and thought it was a horse tranquiliser that was deadly to humans as it stops the heart.
  • Options

cabbles said:

I see - such is her usual stream of nonsense that I just assumed (wrongly) she’d hit a new low by taking ket and publicising it. Did seem a trifle odd to tweet that but you just don’t know with some of them these days
  • Options

cabbles said:

Thought you were billy no mates or is that your bro.
    Which brother and what's that got to do with Ketamine? @Chippycafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have seen the odd forensic files over the years on tv, and thought it was a horse tranquiliser that was deadly to humans as it stops the heart.

1000s of people take it every weekend.. prolonged use rots ur bladder and so many people use it recreationaly that theyl be fucked if they ever need it after a serious accident
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    the woman is a cnut

the best one was when she came out with the classic i hate stupid kids names like ones that are named after places - saying this as the mother of a child called india.

i don't think she has an issue with anyone receiving emergency medical care - although i could be wrong, i think her issue is with health tourists.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Chizz said:

But what is worse is that she has a career doing what she does. How is that? Who is to blame?
  • Options

Chizz said:

But what is worse is that she has a career doing what she does. How is that? Who is to blame?
    The rest of the media and public organisations where ordinary, decent working class people attempt and all too often fail to get some sort of service or redress.

Political Correctness may have been conceived with the best of motives originally but the reality for many is that the character of 'victims' has changed from members of various minorities to members of the decent working majority.

Hopkins purports to speak for them as, to use a phrase I now hear regularly on Womans' Hour, they feel 'their voices are not being heard.'

Some of her sternest critics tacitly acknowledge this view when they state that people voted LEAVE not because they really wanted to leave but as a protest because they felt ignored.

I should say in conclusion that I am no particular fan of Hopkins but seeking to answer the question posed by @MuttleyCAFC .
  • Options

Chizz said:

She's made a career of prostitution - she's not selling her body but her morals to pay for her lifestyle.

Having said that, many politicians, both male and female, do that on a day to day basis.
  • Options

Chizz said:

She's made a career of prostitution - she's not selling her body but her morals to pay for her lifestyle.

Having said that, many politicians, both male and female, do that on a day to day basis.
    What do you do 'for a living'?
  • Options

Chizz said:

Alan bastard Sugar is to blame.
  • Options
    Maybe we are for talking about her rather than ignoring her.