Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Hopkins reported to the police by the Society of Black Lawyers.

Comments

• Options

I really hate her but there’s a piece of me that thinks she would be an absolute worldie of a bunk up.

Oh 100%, I wouldn’t hesistate
  • Options

tbh its not even a would ya its a how may times would ya i am with the VG filth bucket

She defo knows her way round a hard on.
  • Options
    Rachel Johnson is doing it for me at mo an all
  • Options

tbh its not even a would ya its a how may times would ya i am with the VG filth bucket

Would often see her in the morning on tube with her kids going to school. Looks better in real life I must say.
  • Options

I really hate her but there’s a piece of me that thinks she would be an absolute worldie of a bunk up.

I'm tempted to flag this as you've made me feel quite ill.
  • Options
    I’d let her Sulley my Kaikai.
  • Options

Rachel Johnson is doing it for me at mo an all

I concur
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Clearly she has no taste at all in any of her choices. No coordination or theme to any single room - indicative of a butterfly brain. I wouldn't mind betting, she blagged much of it on the strength of her notoriety. Karma not exactly pulling the rug from under the vindictive bigot though is it? She's still got a sizeable pile to liquidate and the national press to advertise it for her for free.

Without the notoriety and the professed hateful views, obviously she'd get a ride on the STC fun palace, she's tidy enough in a lived-in kinda way. Far from sure I'd expect a "worldie of a bunk up". Consensus locally (from boys and girls who prefer girls) is that most women who are overtly 'blokey' or bragadocious about their carnal appetite and proficiency tend not to be exceptional; mistaking bravado for finesse or imagination.
    The same consensus rates what's between the ears as the equal of all other attributes. A worldie is much more likely with someone of (significantly) higher than average intellect and education and KH ain't any brighter than she needs to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is the same oxygen waster that declared “a name is a shortcut of finding out what class that child comes from and makes me ask, 'Do I want my children to play with them?” and “the Tylers, the Charmaines, the Chantelles, the Chardonnays’ would not be permitted to be friends with her offspring”.

Who the decorates her house with no class whatsoever!

Would love for Tyler & Charmaine, the Chardonnays, to buy it once it has been reduced to £150k!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Never has a comment been more worthier of a flag than this one.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

This is the same oxygen waster that declared “a name is a shortcut of finding out what class that child comes from and makes me ask, 'Do I want my children to play with them?” and “the Tylers, the Charmaines, the Chantelles, the Chardonnays’ would not be permitted to be friends with her offspring”.

Would love for Tyler & Charmaine, the Chardonnays, to buy it once it has been reduced to £150k!

My apologies to @J BLOCK who flagged me for this. My apologies pal. Didn’t realise you were Hopkin’s interior designer!!
    You’re not funny.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Clearly she has no taste at all in any of her choices. No coordination or theme to any single room - indicative of a butterfly brain. I wouldn't mind betting, she blagged much of it on the strength of her notoriety. Karma not exactly pulling the rug from under the vindictive bigot though is it? She's still got a sizeable pile to liquidate and the national press to advertise it for her for free.

Without the notoriety and the professed hateful views, obviously she'd get a ride on the STC fun palace, she's tidy enough in a lived-in kinda way. Far from sure I'd expect a "worldie of a bunk up". Consensus locally (from boys and girls who prefer girls) is that most women who are overtly 'blokey' or bragadocious about their carnal appetite and proficiency tend not to be exceptional; mistaking bravado for finesse or imagination.
    The same consensus rates what's between the ears as the equal of all other attributes. A worldie is much more likely with someone of (significantly) higher than average intellect and education and KH ain't any brighter than she needs to be.
    Having read your eloquent discourse on a “worldie”, there’s more to you than just the name Stig Thundercock :smile::+1:
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

My apologies to @J BLOCK who flagged me for this. My apologies pal. Didn’t realise you were Hopkin’s interior designer!!
    You’re not funny.
    Neither is Hopkins. She’s a hate-filled waste of oxygen, who spouts her bile in order to afford a house like that. I have absolutely no sympathy with her at all.

My first post above wasn’t meant to be funny in any way. Seems to have touched a nerve with you though. If you want to flag something, would be interested in hearing your own views.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We live in a strange world where people want to share pictures of themselves receiving medical treatment with everyone.
  • Options
    I dont understand, she put herself in a k hole and had to be rescued of they used it for pain ?
  • Options
    She's a mess isn't she.

From this I'd consider her as my choice if we did Death Pool. But we don't.