Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    Isn't he a local lad? Used to play for Bromley?
  • Options
    born in Brighton.
  • Options
    Some of these people are seriously disturbed - seeking to build profiles for themselves by latching onto 'causes'. I tweeted this but imagine I'll not get very rational responses.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I wouldn't worry about that account mate. Judging by the tweets, the person behind the account is deliberately acting difficult and lives off of causing controversy.
  • Options
    Blocked her within 5 minutes - she's just looking for attention.
  • Options
    Not Matt Mills. God no. Quite good champ defender, who is an absolute clogger on the ball.
  • Options

That's Harrison Dunk whose at Cambridge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dunk is quality
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Dunk is quality

But does he have the Dunk (irk) spirit for a midfield Dynamo?

• Options
    Dunk was meant to come to us on loan last year but it fell through. I found that out about early January, so could have some legs.

Source is extremely close to the player.
  • Options

Latest offerings from Football Rumours.....

Charlton expect to snap up Charlie Colkett who is about to be released from Chelsea. CM for development squad at this stage.

Charlton Athletic have stepped up their interests of signing Anderlecht forward Gohi Cyriac.
    The player is said to be unhappy in Belgium and it is believed one of his long term admirers and former employer is owner of Pro league rivals, Standard Liege's Roland Duchâtelet.
    Cyriac has not attempted to hide his desire to play in the English leagues and Duchâtelet may provide him with the chance to, however, Anderlecht will be looking to recoup some of the 2.6 million Euros they brought the player for in 2012.

Cyriac is a lad from our previous Ivorian partnership as a Premier league team right?
    See, knew one of those international link up projects would bring results in the end.
  • Options
    Couple of links with Josh Windass in the papers this AM. He is also on Soccer AM with his dad (Dean) and the link to Charlton was mentioned again.
  • Options

Dunk was meant to come to us on loan last year but it fell through. I found that out about early January, so could have some legs.

We tried to sign Dunk before he went to Brighton but he preferred to join his local club.
  • Options
    With the likes of Derby and Fulham interested, I'd be surprised if we got him, but I think it'd show some real intent. Also, I really can't see him going for less than £1m, had some prem teams after him recently.
  • Options

We tried to sign Dunk before he went to Brighton but he preferred to join his local club.
    Yep, that too.

He was quite keen to come last year though.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    colin1961 said:

Katrien in Belgium talking to two strikers one from Lokeren the other Anderlect

As far as I've seen, it's been mentioned that she is in Belgium talking to someone, but no mention to who. One was just acknowledging it could be Cyriac and the other was a suggestion that we might still be in for Vanaken.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Played a few games on trial for development squad I believe.
  • Options

Played a few games on trial for development squad I believe.
    Yes he did
  • Options

Couple of links with Josh Windass in the papers this AM. He is also on Soccer AM with his dad (Dean) and the link to Charlton was mentioned again.

Just hot air :-)

• Options
    Did his dad manage to compose a sentence of more than two words?
  • Options
    Dean Windass talks like he is always in dire need of a poo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!