Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    You could have least translated it. Not everyone is fluent in Albanian like you and me.

: - )

What position aktivizoheni?

-Aktivizohem Mainly as typical attacker No. 9, but can play all positions ranging from quarterback to offensive left or right depending on the needs of the team.

-Do You have had contact from the Albanian Football Federation?

-Up To now no, although I have been selected in CLAIREFONTAINE in Paris, which is the highest stage of the school's football in France, however, my manager Franck Bettulat (Fahredin Bejdulahu) informed me that soon will be called from the national Albania and hope to pass this year.

-If You receive an invitation whether to accept the crowd each with the national youth?

-Patjetër Will answer positively, although I have the French nationality of the Albanian national team maximum support and I want to give my experience.

-A Follow the matches of the national team? Which player do you like most?

-If Follow, although I am more like the center striker Lorik Cana because I like his karateri.

What are your goals for the future?

-Natyrisht That my intention is to do good appearance in England, and then to take part in the Champions League, however, the biggest dream is to play games with the Albanian national team in the European championship or world.
  • Options

You could have least translated it. Not everyone is fluent in Albanian like you and me.

: - )
    Just done it on the previous page. :-)
  • Options

Chris Hyseni talent 17 year old famous French team Olympique Lyon. He is one of the best talents of the team, but never it was called on Albania age teams. 17-year-old striker originating from Durres was a few weeks ago in a test to the English team Charlton Athletic, which was activated in a friendly against Arsenal, Chrysi was activated in the second half and excelled by scoring three goals. He was pleased the team leaders Charltonit so next season will be part of Charlton.

In a collaboration between "sportpress.al" and fan page "Albanian Talent" managed to get an interview you durrsak talent:

What Aktivizoheni position?

-Aktivizohem Mainly as typical attacker No. 9, but can play all positions ranging from quarterback to offensive left or right depending on the needs of the team.

-Up To now no, although I have been selected in CLAIREFONTAINE in Paris, which is the highest stage of the school's football in France, however, my manager Franck Bettulat (Fahredin Bejdulahu) informed me that soon will be called from the national Albania and hope to pass this year.

-If You receive an invitation whether to accept the crowd each with the national youth?

-Patjetër Will answer positively, although I have the French nationality of the Albanian national team maximum support and I want to give my experience.

-If Follow, although I am more like the center striker Lorik Cana because I like his karateri.

-Natyrisht That my intention is to do good appearance in England, and then to take part in the Champions League, however, the biggest dream is to play games with the Albanian national team in the European championship or world.

• Options
    Matt Mills released by Bolton,could be perfect player in terms of what we need.Sign him up Roland
  • Options
    Latest offerings from Football Rumours.....

Charlton expect to snap up Charlie Colkett who is about to be released from Chelsea. CM for development squad at this stage.

Charlton Athletic have stepped up their interests of signing Anderlecht forward Gohi Cyriac.
    The player is said to be unhappy in Belgium and it is believed one of his long term admirers and former employer is owner of Pro league rivals, Standard Liege's Roland Duchâtelet.
    Cyriac has not attempted to hide his desire to play in the English leagues and Duchâtelet may provide him with the chance to, however, Anderlecht will be looking to recoup some of the 2.6 million Euros they brought the player for in 2012.
  • Options
    Forest rumoured to be interested in Mills
  • Options
    I really liked Mills a few years ago and thought he would go far. Something not quite 100% about him imo
  • Options

Danny, Wire, & Boon???

Which bleeding Mills?
  • Options

Danny, Wire, & Boon???

Which bleeding Mills?
    The one two posts above it....

• Options
    Bolton release 13 and offer new deals for 4 others

Jermaine Beckford, Matt Mills, Craig Davies, Andrew Lonergan and Keith Andrews will all leave the club.

Youngsters Chris Lester, Georg Iliev, Luke Woodland, Glenn Matthews, Ryan Sellers, James Ball, Carl Kennedy and Kieran Nolan are also let go.

Darren Pratley, Adam Bogdan and veteran strikers Eidur Gudjohnsen and Emile Heskey are in talks over new deals.

The club have also announced defender Quade Taylor has agreed a new deal but have not disclosed the length.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton expect to snap up Charlie Colkett who is about to be released from Chelsea. CM for development squad at this stage.

Charlton Athletic have stepped up their interests of signing Anderlecht forward Gohi Cyriac.
    The player is said to be unhappy in Belgium and it is believed one of his long term admirers and former employer is owner of Pro league rivals, Standard Liege's Roland Duchâtelet.
    Cyriac has not attempted to hide his desire to play in the English leagues and Duchâtelet may provide him with the chance to, however, Anderlecht will be looking to recoup some of the 2.6 million Euros they brought the player for in 2012.

Cyriac is a lad from our previous Ivorian partnership as a Premier league team right?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Matt Mills released by Bolton,could be perfect player in terms of what we need.Sign him up Roland

He has the turning circle of Gary Doherty.
  • Options
    Imagine if we signed Mboyo, Ched Evans, Hughes and Niall Ranger. We could get Ian Wright in as a coach and it would be like his TV programme in training.
  • Options
    Can someone good at translating sort that mess out ^^^^^
  • Options
    edited May 2015

- This isn't NFL despite the cheerleader kit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-If Follow, although I am more like the center striker, Lorik Cana because I like his karateri.

WTF is a Karateri? and why a CB??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorik_Cana

Biggest dream to play for Albania... When you could play for France? WTF?

Let's hope he's our Ryan Giggs...

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

- This isn't NFL despite the cheerleader kit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-If Follow, although I am more like the center striker, Lorik Cana because I like his karateri.

WTF is a Karateri? and why a CB??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorik_Cana

Biggest dream to play for Albania... When you could play for France? WTF?

Let's hope he's our Ryan Giggs...

To go with our manager, who is our Sir Alex.
  • Options

Gohi Cyriac ? Know nothing about him but at least he passes the 'difficult to pronounce his name ' test.
  • Options
    Gohi Cyriac Anderlecht 50 ap 8 goals. No thanks
  • Options
    robroy said:

Gohi Cyriac Anderlecht 50 ap 8 goals. No thanks

Very fair minded of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Second try...

Bolton release 13 and offer new deals for 4 others

Jermaine Beckford, Matt Mills, Craig Davies, Andrew Lonergan and Keith Andrews will all leave the club.

Youngsters Chris Lester, Georg Iliev, Luke Woodland, Glenn Matthews, Ryan Sellers, James Ball, Carl Kennedy and Kieran Nolan are also let go.

Darren Pratley, Adam Bogdan and veteran strikers Eidur Gudjohnsen and Emile Heskey are in talks over new deals.

The club have also announced defender Quade Taylor has agreed a new deal but have not disclosed the length.

"Quaaaade!"
  • Options
    Not going to trawl through this whole thread, but, Katrien says on the POTY podcast that she doesn't expect arrivals until June, for various reasons, plays off etc, but the process started over a month ago.

Apologies if this is old news
  • Options
    Craig Davies is decent sign him up, something different upfront.

Always good for goals in the Championship
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Craig Davies is decent sign him up, something different upfront

I've always liked his song seven days.

• Options
    Edited?

Rewind.

• Options
    I'd take Beckford to replace Church as backup to backup
  • Options
    Apparently , we've had a bid rejected for brighton's Lewis dunk - Fulham and Derby rejected too
  • Options
    Good young centre back. If we sign him I'll be pleased.
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Apparently , we've had a bid rejected for brighton's Lewis dunk - Fulham and Derby rejected too

If we sign him at the very least he should stop fucking scoring against us.
    Own goals ahoy. He must have a better goal record against us than most strikers dream of.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!