Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Signing Gary glitter
  • Sorry hanging Gary glitter signing Gary goals
  • The denial now run on BBC Radio London.

That is the problem with denials. They give the media an excuse to mention the non-story again
  • Addicted said:

Who is Jean Hatchet? Sounded more like a petition to stir up unnecessary and unfounded drama than of any interest in our club. At no point did it say she's a fan.

Anyway, the etymology of the word gladiator actually comes from the word gladius, meaning sword. Seems charlton related to me.

A radical feminist is how she describes herself apparently. Nothing to do with Charlton whatsoever and was the person who set up the Ched Evans petitions previously.
  • All denied. Boo. I was getting all outraged.
  • Heard a rumour today that we're linked with Alexander Gorgon from FK Austria Wien.
  • I mentioned that one earlier Prague on the bite size thread

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/67719/charlton-rumours-and-news-bite-size#latest

I think we are going to see a hell of a lot Gomez rumours over next few weeks, mainly as when one outlet runs a rumour, it then gets replicated over the next few days by about 20 different outlets

Oh no you didn't. Dortmund...for a million...

Your eyes are going dear boy :-)

Number of papers (Mail, Express, Mirror, Guardian) all share the same story that Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal for Joe Gomez, though bizarrely the fee has now fallen from £8m to £1m
    Doh, sorry. Didn't read beyond the Daily Mail one. Think I'd best stay off this thread altogether, in case another Andy Delort comes along ( or worse still,the original one)
  • Sorry we need a petition to keep Simon Church

Please be advised that, should you do this, I will hunt you, find you and kill you.

Best Regards
  • Sponsored links:

• Boom boom that deserves more than a lol
  • Boom boom that deserves more than a lol

Sorry couldnt resist that stinker of a cheesy comment ;)
  • Addicted said:

Who is Jean Hatchet? Sounded more like a petition to stir up unnecessary and unfounded drama than of any interest in our club. At no point did it say she's a fan.

Anyway, the etymology of the word gladiator actually comes from the word gladius, meaning sword. Seems charlton related to me.

A radical feminist is how she describes herself apparently. Nothing to do with Charlton whatsoever and was the person who set up the Ched Evans petitions previously.
    Jean Hatchet sounds proper bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzee
  • Hairy as feck, pits legs back and crack

• Bad news for the club.

What other tall Belgian criminals with attitude problems are available at this late stage of the window?

Roly blows it again.
  • Good to see @Ollywozere getting the rebuttal out quickly. He is no one's puppet that boy....

But he does have the longest arms I've ever seen.
  • Heard a rumour today that we're linked with Alexander Gorgon from FK Austria Wien.

He'd have been excellent as a Strike partner for Gianfranco Zola
    That was cheesy.

Nickname - 'Flash'
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

Lets start a petition to stop her starting petitions.
  • We need a 30 goal a season striker to get promoted ..... I personally would like to see Glenn Murray come (Braces himself)
  • The denial now run on BBC Radio London.

That is the problem with denials. They give the media an excuse to mention the non-story again

can anyone tell me the source of denial ?

• Glenn Murray a 30 goal a season man?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Glenn Murray a 30 goal a season man?

20 penalties for diving

• sammy391 said:

Rudolf Austin - the Leeds' CM that impressed in the game we had with them at the valley , has been released! would be a brilliant signing for us!

Was very good v us. 29 though.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!