Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    Just as worrying is €1m wages.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Not sure if I'd want him playing for Charlton. But if he can play cricket, I'd definitely have him in the England team.

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/67203/england-cricket-spring-2015-matches-against-wi-ire-nz#latest
  • Options
    No thanks
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

Dazzler21 said:

The Balotelli of Belgian football, talented but off the pitch his past speaks for itself.

How can you compare Balotelli to Mboyo?

Like seriously how?
    Because the guys clearly absolutely mental, yet can play football....

one is a bit mental, one is a convicted rapist

like comparing stuart pearce with ched evans
    Im not referencing that exacty , thats horrific and exactly why I hope we don't sign him, however he is also very sporadic on the pitch too according to his wiki.

• Options

Belgium Foot ‏@Footbellers 2 mins2 minutes ago

Volgens @SportVoetbal praat Ilombe Mboyo (KRC Genk) met Charlton Athletic over een mogelijke overgang. http://bit.ly/1cMI0nW #CAFC #Krcgenk

Is the pertinent word " praat" ?

• Options
    I wouldn’t be too keen on this. I do believe in rehabilitation, but I would expect to see more than an admission he was wrong. He should be working with gangs as a role model etc… I don’t know enough about the facts, but the network need to tread carefully here.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

The Balotelli of Belgian football, talented but off the pitch his past speaks for itself.

Like seriously how?

And has the same hairstyle

And skin tone

• Options
    I can see it happening, unfortunately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think Roland cares he is probably looking at it that he may be able to get him on the cheap and sell for a profit, when has he ever cared what the supporters think.
  • Options
    I hope not sincerely, not acceptable this fella is breathing let alone playing football
  • Options
    There's plenty of other average Belgian footballers who are not convicted rapists that we could go for.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

I don't think Roland cares he is probably looking at it that he may be able to get him on the cheap and sell for a profit, when has he ever cared what the supporters think.

I thought RD was a man with a social conscious ? Perhaps he firmly believes in rehabilitation. I wonder if he realises just what an error persueing this would be.

• Options
    Football rumours again, haven't seen it mentioned yet.....

Charlton are looking at Yussuf Poulsen from RB Leipzig

6ft4 forward.
  • Options
    Just when things are looking up, we're now looking to sign a child rapist? Please don't let this be true.
  • Options
    its true this guy is a convicted rapist of a 14 year old, then please Katrine, dont touch with a bargepole.b>
  • Options
    Not saying it makes it OK or defending the guy in any way but "child rapist" implies a convicted adult. Mboyo committed the crime when he was 17, little more than a teenager himself.
  • Options
    that's crap mate
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Like seriously how?

One's a bit odd...

the other is a convicted gang rapist who admitted his crime?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd prefer that Poulsen bloke, taking it as a non-starter seeing as it's from football rumours but still looks like a good player, just looks like a younger version on Mboyo.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Jesus. Just saying that when I read "child rapist" I think of some creepy middle aged man (or at least someone mid-twenties) rather than a teenage boy.

I still wouldn't sign him.
  • Options
    I'm not Jesus...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'm not Jesus...

No. Just a naughty boy

• Options

just looks like a younger version on Mboyo.

To be fair - Polish Pete falls into that category as well!
  • Options

just looks like a younger version on Mboyo.

To be fair - Polish Pete falls into that category as well!
    Poulsen is a Danish international at senior level - Polish Peter, like Pawel Abbot before him only aspires to play for Poland.
  • Options
    Personally I don't care how good or bad this man is as a player - He is a convicted child rapist and I don't want him playing for our club - What sort of message to does this send out? Do we want young fans idolising someone like this?

Equally important what does it say about Roland's scruples?!
  • Options
    poulsen would be quality signing. Tall but also quick and powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47UtwDrHX4

plays off the shoulder a lot for a big lad.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!