Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Posted this in the wrong thread, it was meant for this one.

The most significant player we need to sign is the Talismanic one. Maybe I mean a captain in the Kinsella mould, maybe I mean a player in the Yann mould. The nearest we have to being prepared to die for the cause is Jordan Cousins, but I want a player than can drag us from the abyss in games and do stuff, score a goal as well as set an example, as well as be a leader...be a Talisman. If I could wave a magic wand it would be a younger Jacko, but we need a player that other supporters say, 'Oh yeah, Charlton, (insert name)' such as we might say 'Oh yeah Watford...Deeney', or 'Oh yeah Forest...Antonio'. Hope you get my drift on all this, but we need a larger than life player, because when we are at our worse we are rather an insipid team.

His name is Youssef Poulsen

Sign him and that is our statement of intent

• Options
    Great point, but none of us knew when we signed Kinsella or Yann that they would become that talisman. From what I've heard we do need an on the pitch captain right now, Jackson not being a regular, Solly not being the right person and Johnson and Ben Haim having departed.
  • Options
    Touareg poulsen a 1 in 3 striker. Not bad.
  • Options
    Youseef. Sorry typo
  • Options
    Ah the new Volkswagen Touareg Poulsen ;)
  • Options
    Get R Austin in Roland.
  • Options

Transfer Window Excuses Bingo

MAY : We can't expect any signings now, all the players are off on their holidays. Loads of time until the start of the season.

JUNE : Contracts run until the end of June, no-one will be officially signing before then.

JULY : There's still a month till the start of the season, yeah it's not ideal but the kind of quality we're bringing in it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, check out these Youtube videos of some players scoring goals against pub league teams that the Daily Brussels has linked one of the network clubs with.

AUGUST : There's still a month of the window to go, we have a big enough squad to cope with the first few games, everything is going to be fine. Katrien said to a bloke on the train we're working on a few deals, all good.

SEPTEMBER : The Premier League clubs are announcing their squads now, so we're just waiting to get some cracking loans in soon to tide us over until January. Missing out on players in the summer won't have affected us too much.

OCTOBER : If we're in the top six I heard Roland is going to really splash the cash in January...

LFE it's almost like you have the gift mate!

You'll be telling me next that you knew we would lay down and have our bellys tickled against Bournemouth!
  • Options
    Being linked with Cyriac on Twitter, been at Liege recently, now at Anderlecht.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Get R Austin in Roland.

RRoAustinland
  • Options

Being linked with Cyriac on Twitter, been at Liege recently, now at Anderlecht.

Fails height test. Only 5' 8"
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Cyriac Gohi Bi Zoro Sede
    He's really gonna endear us further with SkySports, and Muppet Merson in particular.

• Options
    Type Cyriac into our search and you'll see our back history with him
  • Options
    was meant to be the next big thing in ivory coast since drogba, joined us as part of the mimosas deal and then left
  • Options
    Peter Varney will be saying "told you it would bear fruit eventually" : - )
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Kriss Hyseni (u17 non conservé) aurait signé à Charlton Athletic après un essai concluant #OL

— Gone Académie (@Gone_Academie) May 14, 2015

Kriss Hyseni (not kept u17 ) has signed for Charlton Athletic after a conclusive trial #OL

Wonder if this was the kid who scored a hat trick for the U18s
  • Options
    where's Gone, Belgium I presume?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lyon, I think
  • Options
    Talal said:

Is there anything we won't start a petition for?

Obviously, we need a petition about banning petitions.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Kriss Hyseni (u17 non conservé) aurait signé à Charlton Athletic après un essai concluant #OL

Kriss Hyseni (not kept u17 ) has signed for Charlton Athletic after a conclusive trial #OL

Kriss Hyseni in his new club colours . He hopes to be called up to the Albanian youth team next year

Oh Krissy, Krissy
    Krissy, Krissy, Krissy Krissy Hyseni
  • Options

Lyon, I think
    He's listed on here in the u17 squad

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_Lyonnais_Reserves_and_Academy
  • Options

As this appears to be an actual signing, what's it doing only rumours page?
  • Options
    Who wants to start the thread then? ;-)
  • Options

As this appears to be an actual signing, what's it doing only rumours page?

Is it on the OS? : - )
  • Options
    Chris Hyseni talent 17 year old famous French team Olympique Lyon. He is one of the best talents of the team, but never it was called on Albania age teams. 17-year-old striker originating from Durres was a few weeks ago in a test to the English team Charlton Athletic, which was activated in a friendly against Arsenal, Chrysi was activated in the second half and excelled by scoring three goals. He was pleased the team leaders Charltonit so next season will be part of Charlton.

In a collaboration between "sportpress.al" and fan page "Albanian Talent" managed to get an interview you durrsak talent:

What Aktivizoheni position?

-Aktivizohem Mainly as typical attacker No. 9, but can play all positions ranging from quarterback to offensive left or right depending on the needs of the team.

-Do You have had contact from the Albanian Football Federation?

-Up To now no, although I have been selected in CLAIREFONTAINE in Paris, which is the highest stage of the school's football in France, however, my manager Franck Bettulat (Fahredin Bejdulahu) informed me that soon will be called from the national Albania and hope to pass this year.

-If You receive an invitation whether to accept the crowd each with the national youth?

-Patjetër Will answer positively, although I have the French nationality of the Albanian national team maximum support and I want to give my experience.

-A Follow the matches of the national team? Which player do you like most?

-If Follow, although I am more like the center striker Lorik Cana because I like his karateri.

What are your goals for the future?

-Natyrisht That my intention is to do good appearance in England, and then to take part in the Champions League, however, the biggest dream is to play games with the Albanian national team in the European championship or world.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!