Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    We need a 30 goal a season striker to get promoted ..... I personally would like to see Glenn Murray come (Braces himself)
  • Options

The denial now run on BBC Radio London.

That is the problem with denials. They give the media an excuse to mention the non-story again

can anyone tell me the source of denial ?

• Options
    Glenn Murray a 30 goal a season man?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Glenn Murray a 30 goal a season man?

20 penalties for diving

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Rudolf Austin - the Leeds' CM that impressed in the game we had with them at the valley , has been released! would be a brilliant signing for us!

Was very good v us. 29 though.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Rudolf Austin - the Leeds' CM that impressed in the game we had with them at the valley , has been released! would be a brilliant signing for us!

I've seen him a few times and he's always impressed me favourably though sometimes he does hang on the ball a little too long, runs a little too far and delays passing to a more favourably positioned teammate .. but Austin works hard, is skilful, likes a tackle, can see and make a pass and (as a few have said) I think he would do well with us .. BUT I doubt very much if he will be signed ... some Leeds fans I know and whose opinions I respect say that Austin is either terrific or rubbish, no middleground games for him .. I guess I have seen him on his 'turned on' days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why's he been released?
  • Options

We need a 30 goal a season striker to get promoted ..... I personally would like to see Glenn Murray come (Braces himself)

whatever floats your boat but not sure we need to know that on here

Talal said:

I never knew his nickname was Braces
    Bloody brilliant.
  • Options
    We will bring in young up and comers like we did with Gudmundson and Vetokele, maybe with one or two experienced players in defence. I doubt we will have heard of many of them. Season has only just ended so would be very surprised if anything happened before July.
  • Options
    Rudy Austin. All day long. Yes please Roly.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Why's he been released?

They never proved nuffink. Jean Hatchet is starting a petition though.
  • Options
    Think it's about time someone made up a rumour, think 3 hours without a post on this must be some kind of record.
  • Options

Think it's about time someone made up a rumour, think 3 hours without a post on this must be some kind of record.

i heard that we are signing Ricardo Faty.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Heard a rumour today that we're linked with Alexander Gorgon from FK Austria Wien.

I hope so I hear hes a bit of a monster, the ability to turn defenders into stone must be useful!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds have released 9 in total, and have had their FFP embargo lifted

Michael Tonge and Rodolph Austin are among nine players released by Leeds United from their first-team squad.

Daniel Atkinson, Luke Booker, Alex Cairns, Afolabi Coker, Stuart Taylor, Zac Thompson and Aidan White complete the list of those now seeking a future away from Elland Road.
  • Options
    Hope we can get the Austin brothers .. Rudy and lil bro Charlie ((:>)
  • Options
    Would love us to get Austin. He impressed me in the game at The Valley and would be a great midfield partner for Cousins IMO.
  • Options
    Austin was impressive but quite similar to Diarra who I think will be excellent given a run of games
  • Options
    I think we'll see Diarra used more at CB than midfield next season, obviously depends who we get. Would take Austin although think we need another who is a bit more creative and attacking.
  • Options
    That Austin guy looks more a beast than chubby Bikey!
  • Options
    Not sure if he has been mentioned but Jamie Ward has been released by Derby and rumoured to be heading to Forest or Brighton. Always thought him to be a very good player and he takes a mean free kick too ;-(
  • Options
    I noted Austin, when we played Leeds, as the sort of player we needed.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!