Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    Our budget is one third of Cardiffs budget.

RD holding the purse strings VERY tightly at present.
  • Options
    It looked like the third lowest attendance too....
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Our budget is one third of Cardiffs budget.

RD holding the purse strings VERY tightly at present.

I am all for not going crazy with the spending like some clubs currently do but RD also needs to be realistic about what is needed assuming the goal is success on the pitch, makes you wonder, especially when i am assuming he is adding that five million pounds a season losses onto the clubs debt for whenever he does sell up, as i doubt he is just writing that off and it is not being paid for my player sales, as not a chance that the Gomez fee raised enough up front to cover that and our new summer signings.
  • Options
    Reads like a lot of KM answers, saying what needs to be said to try & placate the fans but just like us, has no idea what move RD will make next.
  • Options
    Awaiting the successors to Andy Delort and James Henry with interest!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

James Henry could still be on with Vetokeke going the other way

Morning Colin. No comment on the Post match view thread? I wonder why : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lots of mays, might and see what happens in there...plus the last line gives it all away, "that way we will balance the books and hopefully enjoy success". Clear indication of priorities there.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Done player ratings and posted on ITTV ........plus Charlton mailing list

Why do you need a real view of the game or you happy with some of the rubbish that's been written ??

I'd value you considered opinion on the contribution of Johnny Jackson.

You normally so quick to express your views on here about him.

I wonder what is different about this time?
    He scored a good header, but he was unmarked on the 6 yard box so would expect any player with that chance to hit the target ... Like Cousins goal , More to do with Fulham schoolboy defending who made the basic error when a sub is made at a corner ... To be honest he done very little else in the 10 mins on the pitch and to read lot of rubbish you would think we signed Messi .... The big diff yesterday was taking Fox off and having Bergdich and Moussa on the left side we looked a far better balanced team and unlike Fox hardly wasted a ball .

you need a comma, as currently your rant reads that Fox hardly wasted a ball.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Why do you need a real view of the game or you happy with some of the rubbish that's been written ??

... To be honest he done very little else in the 10 mins on the pitch and to read lot of rubbish you would think we signed Messi

You are the gift that keeps on giving Colin. Thanks for unintentionaly making me laugh on a grotty Monday morning.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

He scored a good header, but he was unmarked on the 6 yard box so would expect any player with that chance to hit the target ... Like Cousins goal , More to do with Fulham schoolboy defending who made the basic error when a sub is made at a corner ... To be honest he done very little else in the 10 mins on the pitch and to read lot of rubbish you would think we signed Messi .... The big diff yesterday was taking Fox off and having Bergdich and Moussa on the left side we looked a far better balanced team and unlike Fox hardly wasted a ball .

And breathe.

If you ever needed proof that Colin just refuses to see anything that contradicts his long held prejudices and blinkered view of players and coaches this is it.

But he does make me laugh.

(go on Damo and Darrenflapjack, get all offended on someone else's behalf)

• Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

bergdich was toilet for the first 5-10 mins he was on, we almost conceded because he was nowhere to be found in the oppo's half and they were breaking leaving our left side wide open.

moussa looked decent though.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I will ask a question if it had been Berkdich or Ba who scored would we be reading the same ????

I said he done well to make the run but if that a been a Fulham goal would we be saying well done to that player or slagging of our defence for a poor goal

Let's get it into perpective ....

but they didn't.

If anyone would've scored we would be reading similar you muppet, it's called football, the most amount of goals win.

Delusional.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like Colin...just saying.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I will ask a question if it had been Berkdich or Ba who scored would we be reading the same ????

From you? Yes we would.

It would be hailed by you as proof that Luzon is the new Jimmy Seed and that Jackson needs to go blah blah blah blah.

But they didn't score.

The player you have constantly labelled as useless, past it and who shouldn't never play for Charlton again did.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!