Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    You are myopic Colin, that is all.
  • Options

Thought this was a rumours thread ?

don't you flipping start you jam tart.

• Options
    edited October 2015

He scored a good header, but he was unmarked on the 6 yard box so would expect any player with that chance to hit the target ... Like Cousins goal , More to do with Fulham schoolboy defending who made the basic error when a sub is made at a corner ... To be honest he done very little else in the 10 mins on the pitch and to read lot of rubbish you would think we signed Messi .... The big diff yesterday was taking Fox off and having Bergdich and Moussa on the left side we looked a far better balanced team and unlike Fox hardly wasted a ball .

This tops the lot. It really does. Gold
  • Options

colin1961 said:

I will ask a question if it had been Berkdich or Ba who scored would we be reading the same ????

I said he done well to make the run but if that a been a Fulham goal would we be saying well done to that player or slagging of our defence for a poor goal

Let's get it into perpective ....

No, Colin's right. We should view all our goals through the lens of how we'd feel if we were the opposition fans. As of next week all goals by Charlton players should be met with boos, shouts of 'wanker' and questioning where the defence was. This is perspective.
    "As of next week"?

been doing it for ages.
  • Options
    I don't agree with much of what Colin writes and his made up rumours can be tedious... but not half as dull as goading/baiting him and picking him up after every comment like some on here seem to want to do. It's getting boring now chaps. Can we leave this thread for rumours, whether real or entirely fictional?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Terrell is doing well, according to CAFC OS he is extending his loan at Woking until January, but according to a sport magazine:

Terell Thomas extends Welling United loan spell
    © Getty Images 0 4 4 8 By Liam Apicella, Features Editor Filed: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 11:50 UK Last Updated: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 12:41 UK
    Charlton Athletic defender Terell Thomas has agreed to extend his loan stint with Welling United. Read more at: https://tr.im/TVWqv

Playing for two sides, KM must be getting plenty of money from them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw TT in a televised match a week ago. Played well and a Woking supporter in the pub was very complimentary.
  • Options
    Iffy Allen being linked from Yeovil.
    Call me a cynic but are Charlton. Massives and fulham always linked to the same players. My conspiracy theory is Paul seniors wife being a football agent to these players.
    Senior. Charlton to wednesday.
    Chapple Charlton to fulham.
    Maybe off the mark
  • Options
    It does sound iffy
  • Options

For anyone interested in rumours, there are a couple tucked away on page 304.

That's just a rumour
  • Options

The 21-year-old is a product of Fulham's youth set-up but his breakthrough came at Barnet, who he opted to leave in the summer.

He agreed a deal with Yeovil and has played a handful of games, but despite not being a regular at Huish Park, his progress has caught the eye of a number of scouts.

If he cannot get into Yeovil team regularly at the age of 21, why are we supposed to be interested?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

If he cannot get into Yeovil team regularly at the age of 21, why are we supposed to be interested?

Agent talking up a player.

• Options
    Iffy Allen?

The dodgy younger brother of Clive and Bradley??
  • Options
    Now I know why people that repeat items are called Colin
  • Options
    Well actually he posted a different article stating a bit more information on said player. Hence why he said 'more' on Iffy Allen. There isn't always something to moan about every time the guy posts something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well actually he posted a different article stating a bit more information on said player. Hence why he said 'more' on Iffy Allen. There isn't always something to moan about every time the guy posts something.

It is the same article, I left off the first and last line as I did not think they were adding anything to the story
  • Options
    I think the last line was quite interesting as it describes the kind of player he is. So thanks to you for the original link, and thanks to Colin for the expansion.
  • Options
    What's the odds he gets a contract extension in the next coming days?
  • Options
    Who was the young, lower league winger we were linked with in the summer? Assume he remains where he was?
  • Options

Who was the young, lower league winger we were linked with in the summer? Assume he remains where he was?

Jodi Jones, Dagenham. (I think).
  • Options

Jodi Jones, still at Daggers.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I don't think our current scouting system (Dudu Duhan's YTS You Tube analysts) are able to get live streams of Yeovil' matches, let alone their reserves, so I suspect this rumour has no legs.
  • Options
    All sounds a bit iffy...
  • Options

Iffy Allen?

The dodgy younger brother of Clive and Bradley??

There a few brothers so possibly!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!