Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teenage and young support

Comments

• Options
    what you about mate black clothes and chavs i dont think so there the things we hate along with you so dont say stuff which aint true and u say about fans who arnt real charlton fans you must think that us but yet again your wrong. for the first two hours on the coach on the way back i didnt say a word thats how pissed off and fucked off i was about the result. after the 3rd goal went in i just sat with my head in my hands but yet we arnt real fans.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    ffs.
  • Options
    Bartram..... fair point mate, yeah we stepped over the line, not all of us but a few of us, and i admit i was one of them, but it was just the whole atmosphere of the day , i was pumping, and i just wanted to enjoy the rest of it and and not have a depressing, go to sleep, ipod in ears 6 n half hours home!

n yeah i do agree that all the other ones fcuk to millwall coz they rekon it makes em lo0k top notch n that, and glory boy armchair fans that sit at home n watch arsenal/man-u/chelsea n av only ever been to 5 or so games.
  • Options
    good. lets call an end to this.

You wound a few people up, they've had a moan, you've put your hands up, no hard feelings.

Onwards and upwards, and all anyone's asked is if you get the same situation again when your not surrounded by like-minded people, just try and fit in a bit.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry can't see the problem happening again for at least 6 months.
  • Options
    very true about them kids who think they are hard if they support millwall. us lot are the most loyal charlton youngster fans going we go atleast half of the away games each ear and we go to every home match at the valley.
  • Options
    what do you think will happen then will we stay up?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Yeah obviously understand the fact that the price is sometimes a bit too much, but it would be nice to see some more younger fans there a bit more regularly, it's not too much for Kids tickets.

yeah its moe the travel costs, and because the people on the coach cant put up with our hyperactiveness we gte the train everywhere, n its costs us a bit extra, n when your our age n spongeing off ur mum still, dats hard to afford all the time, this season ive missed.....boro (near christmas and was skint),newcastle (couldnt get a train home, was too late) chesterfield (school night) and bolton (school night)

so for that, i fink its fair to say i do my best.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ReddyRascals[/cite]Listening to "who you'd Slam" in respect to people on other coaches, the rendition of "get your T**s out for the lads" and also the comment made by one member of the group regarding the race of another coach driver and linking it to the bus blowing up were pretty inconsiderate I'd say. The spitting paper around the bus was disgusting (I'd look up how stuff like Hep C is spread if I was you).

You sure you weren't on Ketman's minibus ??? :-)

Possible AFKA, if I was I probably know his sexual history, what he gets up to in the woods and who's Mum he'd like to XXXX. The list was small so it could have been him!! :-)
  • Options
    will charlton stay up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 21cws[/cite]what do you think will happen then will we stay up?[/quote]

Not in my most optimistic dreams
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swordinhand[/cite]ha ha ha, yeah i was one of them Crown Woods Addicks!
    See you all at Liverpool!
    Up The Addicks!

if you really were one of them, do you honestly think that 'ha ha ha' is appropriate for your actions which included openly admitting to stealing top shelf mags from the 2 service stations on the way up, bringing them on the coach and passing them round in front of women and kids. singing songs about (doubtful) sexual conquests, including f**king each others mothers again all in earshot of women and kids. disregarding numerous requests from the steward to remain in your seats. when getting back on the coach we were told that seats had been grafittied. making the rest of us wait by being 15 minutes late back from our 1st stop on the way back (then moaning the 2nd stop was gonna be cut short). spitting chewed up paper (and other mess) all around the coach. a water bottle shooting down the aisle landing at the feet of the driver on the way up. i dont know what happened in the toilet on the way back, but the steward had to stop a kid from going in there. the smell of burning (and the smug comments to try and say that it wasn't you followed by laughter). the driver warning that they may impose a £250 surcharge to someone (charlton?) for the cleaning of the bus.

as for see you at liverpool i'll be there, just let me know how many of the 21 are going and how you're getting there then i can make alternative arrangements.
    if this is our future support then we are going to put off current fans.
    a question to the club henry..... how was it allowed that so many kids could get that many tickets? the drivers actually said that if they weren't so young they would have considered throwing them off at a service station.

ps. djdaveydave you had a right result being put on another coach (i recognise you from your account pic).

cue the 'boring bastard jibes'

unfortunately this is becoming an all too frequent occurance. If these are the sort of 'fans' we are attracting then I'd much rather they didn't bother. They are beginning to spoil it for the regular traveller to the extent the regulars will stop going and when times are bad so will these yobbo's and so that when we need the regulars they will no longer be around to support the team having been driven away.
  • Options
    we need minimum 4 points

tottenham will be 2-2

liverpool away will sum up our season and well get hammerd 4-0
  • Options
    what you on about mate we usually always get train so hwo can you say its becoming to frequent
  • Options
    fuck off yobbos!!!!!!!!!!

do you really see us hanging about on the street getting pissed robbing people n gettin asbos n shit? know who ur talking too!!!
  • Options
    as an old crown woods pupil and a long time charlton fan i accept that there are times when behaviour may upset other people. When we use to drink on the coaches no doubt our language got out of hand from time to time and we use to go over the top. we never use to get to the stage when we were so openly rude and inappropriate towards to the staff who were either unpaid or provided by a company bought in by the club. The behaviour and attitude of the crown woods 21 was not only personally upsetting as i had my own children with me it tarnished the good name of our club. The so called fans were more in tune with what i would expect from millwall even my twelve year old son stated that. I think all of the 21 should write to the club and redwings to apologise but i feel this may be beyond them!
  • Options
    we aren't chavs and all that.
    We dress smart so you cant say that we did get carried away, we got 9 days left of school it will proberly be the last time i go with soem of the boys so we all kinda wanted to enjoy it. Sorry for what we did but it weren't all us.
    By the way we are going liverpool but only 7 of us, and we are travelling up the day before to stay in TravelLodge so coach tickets.
    Sorry Again.
    Mark
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    unfortunately this is becoming an all too frequent occurance. If these are the sort of 'fans' we are attracting then I'd much rather they didn't bother. They are beginning to spoil it for the regular traveller to the extent the regulars will stop going and when times are bad so will these yobbo's and so that when we need the regulars they will no longer be around to support the team having been driven away.

Large, i know you was about when my lot started getting Bet's coach about that age. We used to have donut fights, drink, smoke, smoke weed, fight, lock people in the toilets, make a terrible mess, and sing songs i'm now pretty ashamed of. One more than one occassion Bet stepped in to stop some of us getting nicked.

We learnt from it, we must of been hell for everyone else but as you get older you get wiser. I'm nothing like i was then, and i'm pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. But you can't expect 16 year olds to act or behave like 30-40 year olds. You just hope they grow up, and no when to tow the line at the right time.
  • Options
    excuse me but you hardly know us your son only goes to the charlton game with you because you make him. why isit evryone says they was like us but then shit them selves and say they wouldnt of done what we did when they know they did. you must go millwall if you know we are like them but guess what we are nothing like them.

i cant wait to see if you go palace away next season because what the coach was like that is what it will be lik there so you better not go.
    everyone else now has agreed we did tidy up and that after but you start this whole thing again.
  • Options
    you wanna learn how to quote ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheeseroll i fink ud be better off at fulham mate, and we wernt drinkin. dunno if you saw but we chucked our beer at well hall before we got on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 21cws[/cite]what you on about mate we usually always get train so hwo can you say its becoming to frequent

I'm not saying it's getting too frequent from yourselves personally, and I wasn't on your coach so I can't comment on how bad or otherwise it was, but we have had problems on my coach for a couple of recent trips, Man City included, and all I'm saying is that instances of misbehaviour are becoming more frequent. Of course there are varying degrees of misbehaviour and on one occasion I had a few passengers who were unhappy with some young fans behaviour whereas I just considered it boisterous and if left alone it would have settled down after a while. Unfortunately other passengers forced me to take action by their complaints which actually made the situation worse. However recently we had a few lads late back on the caoch at a stop at which point we found they had been drinking, illegally, and they were very lucky they were not ejected at that point. I think the main point is that there is a line that you cannot cross and you need to realise when it has been crossed and tone the behaviour down accordingly.

BTW, what does cws stand for ??
  • Options
    LARGE ADDICK................CROWN WOODS SCHOOL
  • Options
    crown woods school. we know we crossed the line so stop going on about god. boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: YoungAddickCws[/cite]LARGE ADDICK................CROWN WOODS SCHOOL

thanks, school was something that ended about twenty five years ago !!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    actually it ends in 9 days for us
  • Options
    now this is really makin me laugh. were being labelled as 'blacks' which is very rude, chavvy< - - ok pal, and yobbos. Well straight away we can see that a small amount of middle/old aged bores have a very wide adjective bank. fair play to u all< - - impressive! the behaviour on the coach wasnt the best but were kids what do u expect! same as you were when you dressed like flippin muppets walkin round wiv flowers in your hair. all this is, from the bacon sarny bloke and the bexleyheathhardnut geeza, is a deterrance from the fact charlton lost and we went all that way 4 it.blamin kids on a coach behavin(surprisingly like kids) is quite funny. well as i am now a proud member of the chavvy black yobbo group...big up cws addicks!
  • Options
    well said its boring now leave it!
  • Options
    If you were not drinking fair enough sorry, thats what we were told but i would hate to see you all if you were. The simple fact is that you were out of order as even some of you that were there with you seem to accept. Fair play to them for having the decency to acknowledge that as for peolpe like cws21 and your self i sincerely hope your attachment to the club is fleeting. I am proud of the record of our club for decency and good behaviour and if that makes us like fulham then good. We will never accept the over the top ladish millwall attitude of your arrogance. Smart clothes dont make you clever in fact the stone island jackets just make you seem like sheep but if only you had their intelligence
  • Options
    Right i booked the coach and i knew it was all gonna end in tears the minute i realised we were seprtated and no bins were provided watsoever. Another point West Ham sold out their 6,000 allocation for the Wigan game and by what I saw at the service station 80% of them were the same age as us and by banning the younger generation i doubt we would have sold 3,000 tickets.