Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teenage and young support

12346»

Comments

• Options
    fair play fair play, well keep it up, brings a good atmosphere lol, u ever need help, look to east stand block g.
  • Options
    well said palace haterr hhaaha them mags were a rip off, gotta be done!!
  • Options
    May I add if this is the little pocket of youngsters im thinking of they are a decent group of lads who have been at a lot of away games this year. They usually get the train all are aged 14/15. Games such as Wigan away on a cold Saturday when we were at the foot of the table with no hope of staying up. I notice a lot of the moral high ground older fans were no where to be seen on days like this.
  • Options
    thankyou palace hater!!yeah we probably are the group your thinking of, wigan away, at the back cold and wet.... sheffield away behid the goal, singing and shouting evan though there were tops 300 people there, villa away, 20 minits late coz the twatin coach driver got lost... everton away right at the back, no 1 around us, gettin mugged off by those scouse pricks but still giving it our all....tottenham, we must have been the 6 kids outof about 100 people that stuck it out till the final whistle, i could easily go on as this years away support has been shocking for alot of the games.But atleast were getting some appreciaton for the amount of time money and effort we, as kids put in to our club, i love charlton id support them to the death n i do what i can do show that passion and pride of being an addick, n its good to know that were starting to get recognised aswel!! UPTHEADDICKKSSSS!!!!
  • Options
    Whack Out Some Crisps, Do it on the sly if you prefer
  • Options
    Just from having a quick look through this threads and being a fan the right side of thirty I can see a lot of memory joggers here.

1) Misbehaving en route to away days (but also shutting up when getting asked by bigger, older blokes)
    2) Smut on the coach
    3) Being young, travelling to the arse end of the country following the Addicks, because I could (no mortgage etc)
    If you boys stick around it'll be a good thing, just try and remember lads you ain't the only ones on the coach. Saying that, I wasn't on your coach so don't know what you were like. I was Carter the splitter as Medders quite rightly christened me!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nick_CWS[/cite]Whack Out Some Crisps, Do it on the sly if you prefer[/quote]

Genius!! Your mum should be so proud of you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Just from having a quick look through this threads and being a fan the right side of thirty I can see a lot of memory joggers here.

1) Misbehaving en route to away days (but also shutting up when getting asked by bigger, older blokes)
    2) Smut on the coach
    3) Being young, travelling to the arse end of the country following the Addicks, because I could (no mortgage etc)
    If you boys stick around it'll be a good thing, just try and remember lads you ain't the only ones on the coach. Saying that, I wasn't on your coach so don't know what you were like. I was Carter the splitter as Medders quite rightly christened me!!

Lads, please don't turn into the next Carter. The bloke has no loyalty... If Saturday is anything to go by, he'll be down Stamford Bridge with his nice new shiny blue Adidas shirt in August....

;-)
  • Options
    I can't support those cossacks they don't win anything, I rather like the look of those Manchester red sox though.

They must be close by, I see loads of their shirts being worn in Chatham high street
  • Options
    Just like to say that the Crown Woods who were on the coach were far better behaved than is being described. Judging by the number of people who have passed comment on their behaviour, it must have been the largest coach in the world as so many people witnessed their poor behaviour!! Yes, they were loud, yes, they were messy, but they were acting their age and supporting their club. They were singing songs about each other, and not being racist or bigoted. More than I can say for Bexleyheath Red. BR - "little chavs wearing clothes suitable for black people"?!?! - never heard such a stupid comment in all my life.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but we live in London, one of the multicultural capitals of the world, where there are representatives from over 180 countries and over 200 languages are spoken. Comments like that belong in the 70's and not on the fans forum of a club that is proud of its work on kicking racism out of football. I take it BR that you are wearing 12 hole doc martins, skin tight jeans, have a bomber jacket and skinhead and a massive swastika on your forehead. As they are clothes that are fit for people who make comments like that. The clothes that are fit for you and I are fit for the likes of Darren Bent, Alexandre Song, Kevin Lisbie and the rest of the boys who put their effort in for us.

I must admit that I didn't fancy the idea of the 21 kids on the same bus as me, especially after City when I had some numpty's on my coach singing 10 German bombers - I was just waiting for the No Surrender to the IRA rubbish to top my day off. But hats off to the boys, they only sang about each other and didn't swear too much. They saw the fun side of things. I've seen grown men at away games abusing stewards and attempting to start fights with police for no reason - surely that is far worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ta zimmerframe! n if you were 1 of the blokes at the back, n if you got the name 'zimmerframe' form us 3 callin u old, dat is chuffin legend haha, fair play 2 ya n ope 2 c yas at liverpool.
  • Options
    fair play to you m8 your absoloutly correct and hats off to you i was on the coach and was singing with you and all of your mates all the comments on this page could pack out probably 5 coaches cant wait to liverpool if the coaches were bad to blackburn i fort ill warn you we are getting a train to liverpool!