Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teenage and young support

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2007
  • Options
    at least ive only got to pay tax for your so called education for another nine days what a great investment the last years have been
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cheeseroll[/cite]If you were not drinking fair enough sorry, thats what we were told but i would hate to see you all if you were. The simple fact is that you were out of order as even some of you that were there with you seem to accept. Fair play to them for having the decency to acknowledge that as for peolpe like cws21 and your self i sincerely hope your attachment to the club is fleeting. I am proud of the record of our club for decency and good behaviour and if that makes us like fulham then good. We will never accept the over the top ladish millwall attitude of your arrogance. Smart clothes dont make you clever in fact the stone island jackets just make you seem like sheep but if only you had their intelligence

agree totally. I'm leaving this arguement now as it really isn't worth it.
  • Options
    hahahaha this is jokes, quality day out aswell, at least we had fun.
  • Options
    anyway enough about this subject yer there was 21 of us and we did go over the line but we was just having laugh like other people do like to ahve but it was just were there was so many of us
  • Options
    haha great one chesseroll dude. now go and invest in another cheeseroll!
  • Options
    dats another good point, u lot should have let us sit together then we wouldnt have to be loud, loutish and lary , walking up and down the coach because we wouldnt need to, now theres some inconciderate thinkin for YOU lot to think about.
  • Options
    if someone would have whacked some bins out there would have been no problem with the mess, bad organisational skills.
  • Options
    is cheeseroll that massive person at the front of the coach
  • Options
    whack out some bins and also whack out seats 2geva
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if u ask me u shud whack out a cheeseroll or sumin
  • Options
    oh shut up cheeserolll...... u do realise u par for it wether were dere or not dont ya, n in acuple of years well be saving u from a burning building or saving your life somehow, then youll be thankfull for that investment!!
  • Options
    shud av just wacked out our own lil mini buss to be honest lads haha
  • Options
    Your all BORING.. You just blame the kids because its easiest.. Didnt hear any complaining on the coach...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    oh shut up greek ur a bit late lol
  • Options
    oi look we wrecked ya coach n now ya site you must be pissed
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    shut up youngaddickcws ive been waiting to be accepted to the website :(
  • Options
    Lads,

as said elsewhere on here, its good a bunch of young lads are Charlton. What's being argued at the moment is a minor spat soon forgotten. Lets just leave it now.

If you hang around on here, and its good to get a younger opinion, there are certain rules though. Be considerate to other posters, think before you post, and right in proper English, not text-crap. thanks.
  • Options
    haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CROWN WOODS!
  • Options
    will do bartram boy.... no where abouts can we go to have a bit of banter =)
  • Options
    oi lads who are ?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
  • Options
    THE 21'S
  • Options
    Coach to Liverpool lads?
  • Options
    nick, ur not evan goin u pleb lol
  • Options
    lol shhhhhhh dont tell them they didnt know grrr,