Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teenage and young support

Comments

• Options
    Cheeseroll BOI
  • Options
    fuk u dan, home or away rain or shine, scunthorpe or mongolia!!
  • Options
    i will be there
  • Options
    its turned into a msn conversation now aint it?!
  • Options
    right, who think the 21 CWS gatalion was a good idea?..i do. pure jokes.
  • Options
    i proper hate crisps
  • Options
    who is cripsy cafc
  • Options
    whos crispy? lol
  • Options
    im 18 and by the sounds of it, im a hell of a lot more mature than u lot!
  • Options
    wtf hus crispyy?? :s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wat skl did u go
  • Options
    anyone seen the Tallis lino?!!
  • Options
    i love cheese and onion and ready salted
  • Options
    john roan
  • Options
    fantastic danboi, how long it take for you to think of that?? ive only heard that for the last ten years or so, i feel pretty sorry for the divs who say it now
  • Options
    who are you?
  • Options
    ahhh shit
  • Options
    to be honest i wish i was on your coach, we had to watch the sound of music on the way back, dont help when your in a mood after watchin that rubbish!
  • Options
    good man, it twas jokes
  • Options
    who are you crispy man?? reveal ur crispy identity lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    our coach was good people need to liten up a bit
  • Options
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PROCLAIM OUR INNOCENCE, I'VE JUST READ ALL THE POSTS AND IT'S QUITE CLEAR THAT SOME AND MOST ARE MISCONCIEVING OVER-SUPPORT OF A LOVED TEAM WITH WRECKLESS VANDALISM AND ANNOIANCE. THE BORES JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE KIDS, WE HAVE TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS WHILE WE ARE YOUNG OTHERWISE IT WILL JUST LOOK RATHER SILLY DOING IT WHEN WE ARE GETTING ON, JUST PICTURE IT, THE 21 CREW, WEARING WELLINGTON BOOTS AND A LUKE HATE WRECKING TODDINGTON SERVICE STATION. THE PARKOUR WOULD BE A CHALLENGE AS WELL.
  • Options
    LUKE HAT*.. THE 21s UNDERSTAND
  • Options
    calm down.. and its a 'luke hat'
  • Options
    to be honest lads, no one is really having a go at you, its just a case of a bit of respect for the other people on the coach, i admit me and my mates swore a lot yesterday, but we knew when people were getting a bit fed up so we calmed down, im 18 now and maybe i would have been like you lot if i was 16, but a little respect goes a long way
  • Options
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA
  • Options
    you may laugh, but trust me, if you ever wanna get anywhere in life, you gotta earn the respect of your elders!
  • Options
    Whoops i didnt mean to cause all this honest. I thought it was good to see a lot of youth Saturday.
  • Options
    well, im just saying, and i think i speak for all of the 21s that we are sorry for giving you lot the royal hump, but we'll continue supporting this club in the same manner we did at liverpool... even nick. The 21s will not be shh'd, we will not be boo'd, and as lucifer is my witness and god as my savior, we will not be told to please stop disturbing the other passengers because it's not nice. UP THE ADDICKS.
  • Options
    yeah we will keep that in mind in two years crispman