Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Music Festivals and You (innocent virgin or overindulged wench)

1235»

Comments

• Jaddick said:

buckshee said:

Jaddick said:

Kanye live is incredible.

Dislike him as a person all you want, he puts on a show.

Quite the opposite for me. Like some of his tunes but all he did was stand under a load of lamps. Pitiful.
    What more could he have done? The lighting was really good. Visually in live shows he's unquestionably one of the best. He often goes for the minimallistic stages, I think it works.

Generally I don't think Kanye will ever be fully appreciated because people find it so easy to hate him. That's completely understandable though.

If you appreciate the genre of music (which given the comments I don't think a lot do), there's really no way you can listen to MBTDF, Graduation, CD, LR and even Yeezus and think it's awful.

The guy is a tool 'fk the corporations' says the guy selling $1000 trainers via the yeezus brand
  • Done Creamfields a few years ago when it got cancelled half way through due to the weather.

Never ever doing a festival in this country again.
  • edited June 2015
    brogib said:

I gave a lift to a couple of hitchhikers the other day, he said that he was a promoter for a music festival, so I was obviously impressed and asked him what one. Aboriginal he said and also another kind but I can't remember which, but it's one where you use the back of your throat to make two seperate noises? Anyway, this geezer and his Mrs ended up doing it for the whole 45 minute trip until I droppd em off.

He reckons his festival gets around 7000 people go, which for Aboriginal music in deepest darkest France I didn't think was too shabby

You drove strangers in your car listening to them for 45 minutes making that racket... were you howling with laughter?