Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SKY TV Game Listings (Fulham H now Sun 4th Oct)

Comments

• Pull the ladder up Oohaah...
  • I'm glad we're not on telly
    Saturday afternoon 3pm is good for footy and for away travellers who buy train tickets in advance this is good news
    Whatever fixture gets moved there will be a moan up
    Just be happy it is what it is !

The only good thing about the game being moved to another day is being able to do a groundhop on the Saturday.
  • Am I right in thinking we weren't shown at all last season & only once the season before (at home v Milwall) - if so that is very poor by Sky & really something we as fans should do something about. I, for one, am going to ring & complain
  • Am I right in thinking we weren't shown at all last season & only once the season before (at home v Milwall) - if so that is very poor by Sky & really something we as fans should do something about. I, for one, am going to ring & complain

we lost to Fulham on TV last season didn't we?
  • Madz said:

Am I right in thinking we weren't shown at all last season & only once the season before (at home v Milwall) - if so that is very poor by Sky & really something we as fans should do something about. I, for one, am going to ring & complain

we lost to Fulham on TV last season didn't we?
    Lost to Ipswich at the Valley and Middlesbrough away on TV too last season i think.
  • Not sure the Boro game was on tv.
  • Was definitely just Fulham and Ipswich... We werent lucky enough to be shown three times in a season
  • edited July 2015
    As resident Sky anorak, I can tell you that ForeverAddickted is correct. The previous two seasons they showed one game in each - Palace and Millwall respectively. Previous to that the last game was Orient on NYE 2011. Not counting the cup match with Sheff Utd we have been on 4 times since December 2011. Leeds are on five times by the end of September.

Here's how many times each team was show last year (league games only)

Team Appearances
    Bournemouth 8
    Watford 7
    Norwich 5
    Middlesbrough 8
    Brentford 3
    Ipswich 8
    Wolves 8
    Derby 11
    Blackburn 7
    Birmingham 3
    Cardiff 4
    Charlton 2
    Sheff Weds 4
    Forest 7
    Leeds 8
    Huddersfield 1
    Fulham 5
    Bolton 3
    Reading 2
    Brighton 5
    Rotherham 1
    Millwall 2
    Wigan 2
    Blackpool 1
  • edited July 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:

Not sure the Boro game was on tv.

I watched it but must have been a stream from somewhere else in the world then.
  • More live games being announced in 20 mins.
  • Ha ha ha!
  • Can't wait for Exeter City v Stevenage.
  • Perhaps we don't actually exist and this is all a nightmare.

Fixed for you...

At least they're showing Leeds United for once, we play them in December so there is out Sky fixture
  • Gotta hand it to Sky, they're at least consistent.
  • Looking at that list other than the BC v NF they all seem local derby's, is that to ensure decent crowds? I wonder.
  • arseholes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:

Looking at that list other than the BC v NF they all seem local derby's, is that to ensure decent crowds? I wonder.

Cant beat the local derbies of Exeter v Stevenage or Notts County v Plymouth

Sorry couldnt resist ;)
  • What do Leeds fans do for the four or five matches when they're not on Sky?
  • Result. We are shit on SKY.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Looking at that list other than the BC v NF they all seem local derby's, is that to ensure decent crowds? I wonder.

Cant beat the local derbies of Exeter v Stevenage or Notts County v Plymouth

Sorry couldnt resist ;)
    those games are on international weekends I believe
  • Haha it's the Valley!!! Classic. They are trolling us, aren't they?
  • Have we got any games?
  • when we are on there, people only moan about the KO time / pre booked trains etc etc.........plus we are always shit
  • Beyond pathetic. As I tweeted them, they've left match selection to interns.