Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Cristian Ceballos signs on a 3-year deal +++

edited July 2015 in General Charlton
Every Spurs fan ive spoke to has said good things about this lad.

Really looking forward to seeing a bit of real technical quality in a Charlton shirt.

Comments

• Options
    I'd sing if I got a 3 year deal too. :smiley:
  • Options
    Yes, but what *exactly* did he sing?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    i wonder what his voice is like? Operatic or smooth and soulful.

Edit damn youve changed it now haha.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    What position does he play?

EDIT - Forward / Att Mid

Wow this one came under the radar?
  • Options
    welcome Cristian and all the very best of luck
  • Options

What position does he play?

EDIT - Forward / Att Mid

Wow this one came under the radar?

it was mentioned on the Big Kahuna
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Cracking signing for you that. Was very surprised to see him on the released list at the end of last season. Will be watching on with interest.

Why is he so highly rated by Spurs fans if, at 22, he hasn't made an appearance ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Cracking signing for you that. Was very surprised to see him on the released list at the end of last season. Will be watching on with interest.

Why is he so highly rated by Spurs fans if, at 22, he hasn't made an appearance ?
    I thought that but Wikipedia must be wrong.
  • Options

Looks like our left winger sorted.

Signing Barca players now.

Prem here we come .

Ceballos is an attacking midfielder / striker is he not ?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

seth plum said:

Looks very left footed, and from the video does not look the kind of player who likes to track back. On the plus side he looks skilful, and looks like he has a decent general understanding of the game.

Bloody hell Seth, have a day off you little rain cloud you ;-)
    You what? That post is full of sunshine.;

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks pretty dece
    Hopefully we've found a real gem
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

i wonder what his voice is like? Operatic or smooth and soulful.

Not high enough
  • Options
    I've no idea how good this guy is , what his best position is, & why he didn't make it at Spurs, but welcome anyway Cristian.
    May your boots be laced well , and your crosses pinpoint.
  • Options
    Looks like an exciting, flair type player. Welcome Cristian
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Is he someone who has to play behind the striker/advanced midfield and is wasted out wide? Seems to be a talent but not sure how he will fit.
  • Options
    Brilliant signing.
  • Options
    My Spurs mate said there was a lot of talk of him actually getting a start for them last season and especially during their slump, some were pretty angry that he never got a chance.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

JohnBoyUK said:

See below.
    JohnBoyUK said:

se9addick said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Not everyone gets a chance, do they. Alex Pritchard, one of the best players in the Championship last season, has only made one start for Spurs in 4 years and he's 22. He had the likes of Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Dembele and Paulinho (until recently) ahead of him in recent seasons. It was only really last season with Pochettino taking over that Kane and Mason started appearing regularly, alongside Bentaleb.

I'm think he made a couple of sub appearances in the Europa League though. If he didnt, I'm almost certain he would have sat on the bench.