Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Cristian Ceballos signs on a 3-year deal +++

124»

Comments

• Options
    Obika was obviously overwhelmed by his song during his time here, must be why he is singing our praises now.
  • Options

Although I know next to nothing about this guy I am excited by the prospect of finally having a flair player in our MF.

Just one question..

Rumors circulating on CL some days ago indicated that Ceballos would come here on loan from Spurs but we now know it is permanent. Was he still on Spurs books when we signed him and subsequently released from his contract or has he always been a free agent and the initial rumour was incorrect?

I think the loan was incorrect. He was a free agent all along.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Katrien told me she had a scoop for me about a new player signing from...

• Options
    Sevilla?

No, her mood was quite calm.
  • Options

kimbo said:

What the hell. Been working hard all day and look at CL to find we have signed TWO players

Blimey, most of us just sit here pressing F5 all day waiting for the next signing.
    And some of us wouldn't sully our desks with a Windows PC.
  • Options

Just for cabbles

Automatic promotion 0.5% .......... 3rd-6th 2.5% ....... 7th -12th 47% ....... 13th-21st 48% ...... The big "R" 2%

@oohaahmortimer from where do there numbers appear? Do you just make them up or is there a source?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Made up
  • Options

Just for cabbles

Automatic promotion 0.5% .......... 3rd-6th 2.5% ....... 7th -12th 47% ....... 13th-21st 48% ...... The big "R" 2%

@oohaahmortimer from where do there numbers appear? Do you just make them up or is there a source?
    Colin runs them through his personalised "assessment of percentages and random bollocks" algorithm.

• Options
    Looks like a bit of a flair player. Can be great when those little flicks come off, but hopefully it doesn't become frustrating.
  • Options
    Guy doesn't strike me as the kind of manager who likes a cliche, but those that do often refer to needing to win the battle before you earn the right to play.

Hopefully our battlers like Cousins, Ba, Kashi and Makienok can win the battle then Ceballos, Watt and JBG can do the playing.
  • Options
    The comments on the various Youtube videos are really encouraging. Put him just behind the strikers perhaps?
  • Options
    Godstone said:

The comments on the various Youtube videos are really encouraging. Put him just behind the strikers perhaps?

Better than just behind the 'keeper.
  • Options
    .....good thinking....that was my next suggestion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    foxjam said:

Looks like a bit of a flair player. Can be great when those little flicks come off, but hopefully it doesn't become frustrating.

Good job he's got a patient crowd at The Valley...