Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Cristian Ceballos signs on a 3-year deal +++

Comments

• Options
    My mate asked a guy who watches a lot of spurs youth games
  • Options
    Ah d ya pra nance it?

Is it Seb-a-loss, Seb-a-loo, keb-a-loss etc ??
  • Options
    Seems a good signing. Welcome Cristian
  • Options
    Seb-I-yoss
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Nah it was more

seb-eye-yoes
  • Options
    Friend of mine is a die hard Spurs fan, he works at White Hart Lane conducting the stadium tours. Here is what he had to say:

"Technically very good, small, impish, creative. Can get knocked about a bit and partial to the odd sloppy pass but could, with a good seasons worth of competitive football be a real steal. Good luck to you boys!"
  • Options
    Well that's big thumbs up from a demanding bunch of fans at Spurs, so that'll do me. Definitely starting to look interesting in a positive way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Spurs mate says he's like a cross between Lionel Blair and Mr Messy.
  • Options
    He also has a fine missus.
  • Options

He also has a fine missus.

If he's a good player he can be a zoophilliac IMHO
  • Options
    Since him play a few times for Spurs u21s. Good on the ball, very lightweight off it, so we'll need the two defensive midfielders behind him. I hope he's been in the gym this summer, but I'm pleased with this signing.
  • Options
    Im excited by this signing, good to see how positive the Spurs fan are about him, similar to Sunderland fans about Ba.

Welcome to the club.

• Options

This was the name being mentioned out in St Truiden.

Counts as a home grown player too due to years at Spurs. Will be important given how many non-home grown players we have while needing 9 in the 18.

Welcome and good luck, seems like something a bit different to what we have.

Yeah but no but you said we couldn't sign nobody coz of what woz done wrong like 2 fecking million years ago.

Bumpy road? Bollox!
  • Options
    Right that's 3 on the books with more natural ability than me now
  • Options

My mate asked a guy who watches a lot of spurs youth games

Windy is normally spot on too. He does a lot of work on The Fighting Cock podcast but he writes a blog primarily on the u18s and u21s. He said all along that Kane & Bentaleb would be as good as they are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not long now for the percentages as well. Do you want to give us a little pre season teaser as it stands now. I'd be interested to then compare it with how we end.
  • Options
    Just for cabbles

Automatic promotion 0.5% .......... 3rd-6th 2.5% ....... 7th -12th 47% ....... 13th-21st 48% ...... The big "R" 2%
  • Options
    Am pleasantly surprised with this signing. Left footed players are always better :)

Has played for two of Europe's biggest clubs so my only concern is that he won't be ready for the north stand roar.

Also, can someone with the skillz do a voiceover on his welcome clip ?
    At the end when he puts his two thumbs up in sync with Jay Cartwright's ' Ohww Frwwwwend'
  • Options

Just for cabbles

Automatic promotion 0.5% .......... 3rd-6th 2.5% ....... 7th -12th 47% ....... 13th-21st 48% ...... The big "R" 2%

The official start of the season is upon us now
  • Options

Just for cabbles

Oh thanks for posting , my Charlton life now feels complete.
  • Options

My source tells me, Millwall are going to sign you are a free Transfer ?

They need some one Vocal to help them on there way. (to League 2 )

oohaa :wink:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Although I know next to nothing about this guy I am excited by the prospect of finally having a flair player in our MF.

Just one question..

Rumors circulating on CL some days ago indicated that Ceballos would come here on loan from Spurs but we now know it is permanent. Was he still on Spurs books when we signed him and subsequently released from his contract or has he always been a free agent and the initial rumour was incorrect?
  • Options

Although I know next to nothing about this guy I am excited by the prospect of finally having a flair player in our MF.

Just one question..

Rumors circulating on CL some days ago indicated that Ceballos would come here on loan from Spurs but we now know it is permanent. Was he still on Spurs books when we signed him and subsequently released from his contract or has he always been a free agent and the initial rumour was incorrect?

I think the loan was incorrect. He was a free agent all along.
  • Options
    Some numpty claiming to be in the know said it was a loan, having not bothered to even check if he was in contract