Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No season ticket yet

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015

Logic suggests that a C is concessionary, but my dad who is 88 and been concessionary for many years received TWO season tickets both with A on them.

Bloody postmen . . .
  • Options
    I wonder if ut would be possible to load money on to the cards and then use them for payments at the kiosks? (Still have some for cash ). May speed up the drinks and food queues?
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Dansk_Red said:

Could anyone who has a over 60/65 ST please tell me what letter is on the left hand site, ie A or C or another letter. Thanks.

I am over 65, and was a VIP concession for the last 5 years, but my new ticket has an A on it. Not fussed.
    You might be when it comes to getting concessionary pricing for any cup games.....
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Peter_G said:

Dansk_Red said:

Could anyone who has a over 60/65 ST please tell me what letter is on the left hand site, ie A or C or another letter. Thanks.

I am over 65, and was a VIP concession for the last 5 years, but my new ticket has an A on it. Not fussed.
    You might be when it comes to getting concessionary pricing for any cup games.....
    Good point
  • Options
    Mine has a C
  • Options

I wonder if ut would be possible to load money on to the cards and then use them for payments at the kiosks? (Still have some for cash ). May speed up the drinks and food queues?

Good thinking, but the saying "You can't run before you can walk" springs to mind with the fiasco over the last ten days.
  • Options
    Many thanks, Mine has A, as it was a re-issued one, I wonder if the letter was already printed on the card and only personal details were added and they selected the wrong card.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

I'm 62 and got A on mine, not moaning as it made me feel younger