Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Solly, Watt and Reza against Hull

Comments

• Options

Might as well give hull the three points based on the posts on here, where's your balls people

do we have to write to the Football League because I'm up for that?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Watt's up with What?

"YOU WHAT?????"
  • Options

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

Someone? That someone is Johnnie Jackson!
  • Options
    Has Watt seen his arse then and Luzon won't just let it pass
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Is Tony Watt really injured? Wasn't taken off for a knock in Nottingham, and Tone had a moan on Instagram yesterday

I don't see any moan...
  • Options

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

I thought Jackson said that?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Rothko said:

Is Tony Watt really injured? Wasn't taken off for a knock in Nottingham, and Tone had a moan on Instagram yesterday

I don't see any moan...
    ok now I do.

• Options
    Signings please RD.
  • Options

Signings please RD.

Is that any signings or players that are at least as good as we've got? There must be a tree in Charlton Park with some quality players hanging off it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're now in need of a forward that is robust, experienced, wants to play and possibly is out of favour in their current squad...

Maybe likes to be in the south of England... currently on a coast.
  • Options
    Players like Yann and francis will do.
  • Options
    Reza has a very pale leg... reminds me of Nicky Bailey's pins.
  • Options
    Watt will play i think? Mind games with Hull.
  • Options
    Is TWWW moaning? I don't think he is.
  • Options
    I think he is showing frustration.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think he is showing frustration.

Good... Shows he cares :)
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Could play something like:
    -------------Pope

-----Diarra---Bauer----Sarr

Cousins----Ba-----Kashi-----Bergdich

-Gudmundsson----Ceballos

-----------Makienok

That looks good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was surprised by Luzon's line up for the first two games of the season, that would be nothing compared to us playing a 3-4-2-1
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Could play something like:
    -------------Pope

-----Diarra---Bauer----Sarr

Cousins----Ba-----Kashi-----Bergdich

-Gudmundsson----Ceballos

-----------Makienok

I'd play Fox ahead of Sarr... Not just because he's been one of our better players this season so far but also if we lose one of those three to injury, we'd be also screwed in Central Defence
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tony Watt is a great talent but i wish he'd let Luzon manage the team.

Tony Watt has made it crystal clear that he's only happy(football wise) when he's on the field. Hence even last season he said he was ready to play before he made his Debut. He then had the hump when not picked against QPR because of an issue with Guy. In the Daggers match he didn't want to come off even thou he spent time limping after a few heavy tackles. because he stayed on too long he only just passed his fitness test for the Derby game, where he played 90 minutes.
    My son and others who were their said he nearly came to a standstill in the last few minutes with Exhaustion.
    I did'nt need a crystal ball to say in the preview that i thought Tony would have a quiet game and a draw was my prediction at Forest.

If TWWW was a dog he would be the best in show at Cruffs ?
    but we will have problems, if the tail wagging the dog carries on.
    Just let your Magic feet do the talking, Whether it's 45/60/90
    or What ever Guy decides. i don't want you muzzled Tony.
    Follow Jackson's Lead.

• Options

Tony Watt is a great talent but i wish he'd let Luzon manage the team.

Tony Watt has made it crystal clear that he's only happy(football wise) when he's on the field. Hence even last season he said he was ready to play before he made his Debut. He then had the hump when not picked against QPR because of an issue with Guy. In the Daggers match he didn't want to come off even thou he spent time limping after a few heavy tackles. because he stayed on too long he only just passed his fitness test for the Derby game, where he played 90 minutes.
    My son and others who were their said he nearly came to a standstill in the last few minutes with Exhaustion.
    I did'nt need a crystal ball to say in the preview that i thought Tony would have a quiet game and a draw was my prediction at Forest.

If TWWW was a dog he would be the best in show at Cruffs ?
    but we will have problems, if the tail wagging the dog carries on.
    Just let your Magic feet do the talking, Whether it's 45/60/90
    or What ever Guy decides. i don't want you muzzled Tony.
    Follow Jackson's Lead.

Is that our new song for TWWW?
    I've sent it to Harriott and Cousins and they are going to do a rap version.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Really sorry but aside from Reza I don't recognise a single other player in that photo
    Not even Harriott?
  • Options
    [redacted post]
  • Options
    Pope
    Sarr Bauer Diarra Fox
    Kashi Ba Cousins
    Gudmundsson Makienok Ceballos