Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Solly, Watt and Reza against Hull

Comments

• Options

Players like Yann and francis will do.

That's exactly what we need!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Really sorry but aside from Reza I don't recognise a single other player in that photo
    Thank god its not just me!
  • Options

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

Someone? That someone is Johnnie Jackson!
    Yes I meant to say someone. I didn't think that was his real instagram? Only 230 followers thought Jackson would have had more.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Really sorry but aside from Reza I don't recognise a single other player in that photo
    Bergdich, Ba, Sarr and Harriott, not sure about the fella top left
  • Options
    Nego I think
  • Options
    glass is half full .. gives others an opportunity .. at least it's happened early in the season .. REZA .. such a pity .. on his very brief cameo he looked good with just that little bit of finesse that we still need .. Mills should have his Achilles sawn in two .. dirty bastard
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

PL54 said:

Well, the squad numbers on the training tops are a bit of a give away aren't they?
  • Options
    I'd have KAG upfront with Mac. Isn't George back with us for the bench? Option right apart from RCC are Nego and perhaps Josh Staunton who had decent pre-season reviews and I think is still with us.
  • Options
    I hope it's just Guy trying to throw Brucie a curve ball. Either way I expect one of Solly or Watt to start, maybe both. Reza isn't a miss to the extent that he's not been here anyway. Good news that Igor is close to a return though.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    IF Solly's ankle is not right for Saturday,
    The best option would be to play Jordan Cousins at RB
    with Ba coming into midfield.
    Jordan played all his Academy football at RB or CB and only converted 3 years ago.
    Nego is not strong enough and Regan charles-Cook is a mid-fielder.
    Playing there in a friendly has no baring on playing against players who were in the premiership last season.
    If Mak is played us a lone striker it will be a nightmare. Play Young Kag along side Simon, if Tony isn't fit but give them better ball and support than the 1st half against QPR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's ansah I believe
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

sam3110 said:

PL54 said:

Well, the squad numbers on the training tops are a bit of a give away aren't they?
    Didn't realise that, I actually pay attention to what our players look like and have been Pitchside for all our home games so far, and Welling too.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Negro?

That's a bloody harsh flag when sam mentioned aforementioned word in the first place!
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Negro?

That's a bloody harsh flag when sam mentioned aforementioned word in the first place!
    Apologies, I didnt see the previous post. Thought it came out of nowhere from foxjam saying 'Nego' Have retracted the flag.
  • Options
    Sorry I forgot all about Nego, is he still with us?
  • Options
    -----------Pope
    ----Bauer - Diarra - Sarr
    RCC------------------Bergdich
    ----Cousins - Kashi - Ba
    ------------JBG
    ------------Mak
  • Options
    Sollys a miss but was to be expected, he's a trooper and will be back sooner rather than later. Watt will be the one big miss, we need to learn to score goals without him as the catalyst, as he will not play every game. If there's one game for Mak to show he's up for the league it's this, but he's up against some solid defenders Sat!
  • Options
    I believe both Solly and Watt will play
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:

I believe both Solly and Watt will play

Please please please tell me it's not just speculation. It'll be the first live game that I get to watch since last year's opener against Brentford and I desperately want to see us win!!!
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Anybody listening to the Ashes on TMS today? Graeme Swann mentioned he was at the Forest game and Solly apparently pulled off the biggest "dive". Was it a tackle likely to cause injury or is this possibly just recurrence of Solly's dodgy knee's?

That's a Forest fans view it was a bad tackle and if it was a dive it was to try and avoid getting seriously hurt, the tackle could easily have caused an injury old or new
  • Options

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

Tony Watt is a great talent but i wish he'd let Luzon manage the team.

Tony Watt has made it crystal clear that he's only happy(football wise) when he's on the field. Hence even last season he said he was ready to play before he made his Debut. He then had the hump when not picked against QPR because of an issue with Guy. In the Daggers match he didn't want to come off even thou he spent time limping after a few heavy tackles. because he stayed on too long he only just passed his fitness test for the Derby game, where he played 90 minutes.
    My son and others who were their said he nearly came to a standstill in the last few minutes with Exhaustion.
    I did'nt need a crystal ball to say in the preview that i thought Tony would have a quiet game and a draw was my prediction at Forest.

If TWWW was a dog he would be the best in show at Cruffs ?
    but we will have problems, if the tail wagging the dog carries on.
    Just let your Magic feet do the talking, Whether it's 45/60/90
    or What ever Guy decides. i don't want you muzzled Tony.
    Follow Jackson's Lead.

Is that our new song for TWWW?
    Just the first verse.
  • Options
    Sorry guys for my Jeremy Hunt moment Yesterday.
    Has now been Edited.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    sam3110 said:

PL54 said:

Isn't he from JLS?
    The one far right is who I mean... Sorry I don't know the JLS guys names...
  • Options

Without Watt up front on Saturday, we will see what an average side we really are.

Don't worry....be happy!
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it will show we are an average side. We have kept the ball well so far this season but someone like Tony Watt gives any team a cutting edge. Once some of the others hit their stride a few should start getting opportunities in dangerous areas they wouldn't be in if Tony Watt was on the pitch.

The problem we will have as might be shown this week is that we are a small squad in terms of depth in quality. But unless we have a budget the size of QPR or Derby we have to play the hand were dealt
  • Options
    I still think Watt & Solly will play.
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain Watt and Solly will start. Luzon has said a few times that players are doubtful only for them to play the full 90 2 days later...