Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Solly, Watt and Reza against Hull

Comments

• Options
    But is Reza gonna be ok :heart:
  • Options
    Guy is like Jose he's trying to f**k with people's heads
    Let them think watt isn't playing so they set up defense according then out the tunnel comes watt to destroy them
    *wishful thinking!*
  • Options
    There's a big difference from a player being 'doubtful' to being 'out' in a press conference!
  • Options
    We all three taken out by bad challenges? Pretty disgusting if so.
  • Options
    The challenge on Reza was pretty poor
  • Options
    Gudmundsson was clattered a few times as well.
  • Options
    Can Solly really play 3 games in a week?

I'll be amazed if he does.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Can Solly really play 3 games in a week?

I'll be amazed if he does.

Absolutely not.
  • Options
    Watt isn't injured. Wouldn't have had that thing on Instagram if he was. Might have had another issue with Luzon though as that suggests which would explain why he could potentially be "unfit".

Don't think Solly will start though and would like to see Cook be handed the spot with Solly coming in off the bench at HT if he seems out of his depth.
  • Options
    Have I read we need Francis on this thread, jeesus kids get to youth club if not big dave Cameron recall school early
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd worry about C-Cook having to mark someone as good as Aluko for his league debut.
  • Options

Watt isn't injured. Wouldn't have had that thing on Instagram if he was. Might have had another issue with Luzon though as that suggests which would explain why he could potentially be "unfit".

Don't think Solly will start though and would like to see Cook be handed the spot with Solly coming in off the bench at HT if he seems out of his depth.

Isn't RCC a midfielder who has not yet made his debut for us? Madness for his first game to be out of position against one of the best champ clubs IMO.
  • Options
    Reza looks like that Gary bloke from Only fools and horses.
  • Options

Isn't RCC a midfielder who has not yet made his debut for us? Madness for his first game to be out of position against one of the best champ clubs IMO.
    Yep he is. He looked decent enough there in the Dagenham game though but I agree that it might be too much of a step up for him. We really lack options at RB considering Solly presumably isn't going to play at least 10%-20% of games this season.
  • Options

Yep he is. He looked decent enough there in the Dagenham game though but I agree that it might be too much of a step up for him. We really lack options at RB considering Solly presumably isn't going to play at least 10%-20% of games this season.
    Solly has a knock to his ankle - nothing to do with his long term knee injury that is rumoured to be more manageable now.

Do agree we need cover - someone who can play RB and cover CB as well would be perfect.
  • Options
    At the end of the day in Luzon I trust... He'll know about Aluko etc... and all the other dangers coming from Hull.

If Charles-Cook plays or if he does something strange with the formation, remember it'll be because he thinks it'll work and not because he wants to throw away the match due to injuries, nor deliberately harm Regan's progression.

Not saying that its happened on this thread but when people come out with the negative comments after the match it always seems to them as though the Manager wanted to lose that match or wanted to harm that players progression.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Watt just put on Instagram good luck to the boys today. So he's Defo out :(
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Watt just put on Instagram good luck to the boys today. So he's Defo out :(

Isn't that what Celtic are referred to as ?
  • Options
    Nah. Celtic are the buoys.
  • Options

Ok, my mistake, I'd never realised it was something to do with parking a boat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

andyg90 said:

Anybody listening to the Ashes on TMS today? Graeme Swann mentioned he was at the Forest game and Solly apparently pulled off the biggest "dive". Was it a tackle likely to cause injury or is this possibly just recurrence of Solly's dodgy knee's?

That's a Forest fans view it was a bad tackle and if it was a dive it was to try and avoid getting seriously hurt, the tackle could easily have caused an injury old or new
    Graeme Swann was a good spin bowler but seems a first class tool
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Some said to watt that Luzon is his D'amato, watt replied saying that he never took Tyson off after 60mins....

andyg90 said:

Anybody listening to the Ashes on TMS today? Graeme Swann mentioned he was at the Forest game and Solly apparently pulled off the biggest "dive". Was it a tackle likely to cause injury or is this possibly just recurrence of Solly's dodgy knee's?

That's a Forest fans view it was a bad tackle and if it was a dive it was to try and avoid getting seriously hurt, the tackle could easily have caused an injury old or new
    Graeme Swann was a good spin bowler but seems a first class tool
    Swann was a quitter too. People overlook the fact he didn't have the stomach to see out the series.
  • Options
    Special healing music for Reza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syhqg5UOSs0
  • Options

"Good luck to the lads! Bring home the points at the valley"

is what he posted. he's outt.
  • Options

They call themselves the "Bhoys". Thought to be an Irish immigrant word when they referred to themselves.
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

They call themselves the "Bhoys". Thought to be an Irish immigrant word when they referred to themselves.
    Yeah, that's what I typed. I've been predictive texted!! Must check before pressing post comment.
  • Options
    That doesn't look good for Reza
  • Options
    Good to see that he was there... Hopefully thats just to protect his knee and he will be back in a month - He could have terrorised Hull with his pace and Makienok's flick ons todau
  • Options
    Drama queen.