Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Callum Harriott - loaned to Colchester

1789101113»

Comments

• I VERY sadly follow Cally on snapchat and over the last few days and this morning has 'snapchatted' about moving house and the picture was Colchester town centre...
  • iamdan said:

I VERY sadly follow Cally on snapchat and over the last few days and this morning has 'snapchatted' about moving house and the picture was Colchester town centre...

Plenty of Charlton players have commuted from Essex in the past... Colchester isn't that far.
  • iamdan said:

I VERY sadly follow Cally on snapchat and over the last few days and this morning has 'snapchatted' about moving house and the picture was Colchester town centre...

Perhaps he's attracted by the Roman walls and historic architecture
  • Our club is a joke. Crying out for a left winger and the one natural one we have is off to colchester to be replaced by some two bob nobody from some shockingly shit league (if he is replaced at all.) I actually hate what we have become
  • mrbligh said:

Our club is a joke. Crying out for a left winger and the one natural one we have is off to colchester to be replaced by some two bob nobody from some shockingly shit league (if he is replaced at all.) I actually hate what we have become

But he's a League 1 player.....get a grip!
  • mrbligh said:

Our club is a joke. Crying out for a left winger and the one natural one we have is off to colchester to be replaced by some two bob nobody from some shockingly shit league (if he is replaced at all.) I actually hate what we have become

Lookman seems to be doing alright on the left.

He could be useful to have on the bench though given we've had Bergdich, Charles-Cook and Konsa there recently.
  • Mastermind.
  • Greenie said:

mrbligh said:

Remember how wrong you were about the owner?

You're wrong again - CH has and will tear up the championship with the right team/manager
  • Carol kept us up by turning Harriet into a superstar. Riga didn't want to play him at all!

Really, don't think you're right reading this:

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11180823.Riga_full_of_praise_for_Charlton_s_match_winner/

“I think Callum has a lot of qualities; he is fast, he has some pace, he learns, he works hard and sometimes he just needs to be able to control his emotions,” explained Riga.

“He has learned a lot in the last two months because in this situation where you have to play a game every three days, in our situation, for a young player, you cannot learn more.”

After securing their Championship status for another season, the former Standard Liege boss said he was happy to have been given the responsibility.

This highlights for me he could sense something in the back room that wasn't quite right.

Hopefully I work in a very good club in terms of people, competence and structure,” continued Riga.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    mrbligh said:

Greenie said:

mrbligh said:

Remember how wrong you were about the owner?

You're wrong again - CH has and will tear up the championship with the right team/manager
    Classless.
  • Didn't mean to cause offence Greenie

Was just an observation - you hit me with a get a grip before I responded!

I'm not up for a row
  • iamdan said:

Always liked Cally and thought he had the ability to make it as a very decent Championship player. Surprised if he bought somewhere in colchester, not because I think he will come back to us but because I would have thought his form would get him a move somewhere better.
  • Can do better than Colchester. The only glimmer of light in our recent poor form has been breaking quickly with the ball rather than hoofing it up to a beanstick who can't control it.

Is he 20 but has scored a hat-trick in our league as a winger? Doesn't make him a L1 player in my book.

We need a manager and CEO who knows basics of football before we embark on buying and selling players. Gomez for £3.5m shows how out of touch they are.
  • Greenie said:

mrbligh said:

Which is where we've a good chance of being next season so pointless selling him
  • We've got Carol, Harriet, any more ladies names?

Christine Solly.

Simone Makienok. And he looks like a lady too (albeit oversized).
  • Sponsored links:

• He must be dreading coming back to the asylum, poor sod.
  • Maybe he's going elsewhere ? I'd give him a go anyway ; hopefully those that used to give him stick no longer attend
  • wmcf123 said:

Maybe he's going elsewhere ? I'd give him a go anyway ; hopefully those that used to give him stick no longer attend

I doubt it - he can take it in turns with Fox and Makienok for scapegoat duties.

• Is he eligible to play on Saturday, as if not we won't be able to play until Huddersfield?
  • wmcf123 said:

Maybe he's going elsewhere ? I'd give him a go anyway ; hopefully those that used to give him stick no longer attend

I doubt it - he can take it in turns with Fox and Makienok for scapegoat duties.

The difference is, there is a footballer In CH- we've all seen it , albeit not for a couple of years. Fox and Makienok are absolute pony