Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott - loaned to Colchester

Comments

• Options
    Did not score today, Colchester lost 0-1
  • Options
    I bet it was all his fault as well. Typical Harriot.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Did not score today, Colchester lost 0-1

Shows he isnt good enough for us... League One definitely his level, maybe even League Two

Is this how its done, never done this before? ;)
    Not bad for a first effort but you forget to make a huge sweeping statement labelling anyone who disagrees with you. Try "all you bedwetters" or "all you people sucking Harriot's nob".

You could throw in an "hysterical" or "shut up all you RD/KM/GL haters" as well.
  • Options
    Was at Colchester's match today, unfortunately Colchester could not break down a very well organised Bury defense who worked the offside rule very well. Harriot saw very little of the ball on the left wing in the first half and had to switch to the middle of the attack and then the right wing in the second half
  • Options
    Callumharriott ‏@Cally_messi 2m2 minutes ago
    What a great response !! Get in there thanks to everyone who travelled and voted me for man of the match
  • Options
    Sordell got the winning goal
  • Options

Playing Holmes-Dennis as a winger while Harriott is doing fantastically at another club. This club is mental.

Give over, I'm actually a Harriott fan, but he was not playing well for us, and this loan move was right for him and the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Playing Holmes-Dennis as a winger while Harriott is doing fantastically at another club. This club is mental.

Give over, I'm actually a Harriott fan, but he was not playing well for us, and this loan move was right for him and the club.
    recalling him would be ideal right now though.
  • Options

Agreed but why no call back option? Why not a month loan? Colchester were in no position to argue whilst in the relegation zone. If the rules state because of the timing of the loan that it had to be to January then the loan shouldn't have happened. We already had an injury in his position at the time so everyone knew we were 1 injury away from no fit wingers.
  • Options
    He was motm for them yesterday....
  • Options
    THFHTHTH
    THATH
    THANKTHHTH
    THANKSTHANCO
    THAAAAAAAAA
    THANKSCOLTHANK
    COLCOLCOLINCOLLL
    THANKSCOTHANKSCOLTHANKSSSS
    *has a coronary*
  • Options
    Charlton always manage to do themselves over on loan deals. When we loan someone, a la Smertin and Stewart, they get called back early, but when we loan someone out we're stuck without them.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Lost the last three games

Harriott there for a reason not good enough

They won last night. We haven't won since August.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Lost the last three games

Harriott there for a reason not good enough

Callum Harriott... Goalkeeper / Defender / Midfielder / Striker... Now I know why he was booed so much, the fans expected him to be everywhere at once
  • Options

Agreed but why no call back option? Why not a month loan?

Because our wonderful, smiling, fountain of all knowledge CEO handles all contracts and transfer details.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't we let Coquelin go back to Arsenal earlier,
    or did Roly only want to pay his wages for the least time possible?
  • Options
    We could do with Harriott in League 1 next season.

Pope
    Solly Morro Bauer Fox
    Mousse Cousins Jacko Harriott
    Watt Grant

Should get us play offs at least
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    He got another assist today. Is Callum going to save us from relegation for the 3rd time when he comes back in January?
  • Options
    Karel knows him.
  • Options
    There's not a week goes by that one of my Col U supporting mates doesn't text me saying that he's rubbish and that we should let him go as we wouldn't want him back. This is, of course, his idea of a joke.
  • Options

I can see Harriot as our new player-coach with Colchester paying 50% of his wages.

The perfect network solution except he's not from Belgium.
  • Options
    If we're going down we should think about offering new Contracts to both Pigott and Harriott neither of which are playing badly in League One
  • Options
    He's playing in a behind closed doors friendly today for the u21s
  • Options

He's playing in a behind closed doors friendly today for the u21s

Where has this come from?