Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 16

So the player ratings for FUT have been announced today, happy enough with them?

Cousins and Fox too low for me, Reza and Moussa a bit high.

http://www.futhead.com/16/players/?league=14&club=89

Comments

• Options
    Poorly researched as usual below the top division!
  • Options
    Is this the first time we've had a gold rated player?
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Poorly researched as usual below the top division!

Most of our ratings are directly taken from last year looking at it, how Fox is behind THD on it, and Ba and Cousins so far behind Kashi, it's just a bit half arsed isn't it?
  • Options

Is this the first time we've had a gold rated player?

Since the start of ultimate team, I believe so
  • Options
    Watt way too low for me, as is fox, big mak is about right, but moussa's too high. EA need to look at the lower league teams a bit more than they do
  • Options
    Cousins, Ba and Fox should all be a lot higher. Pope should be in the 60s too. Maybe a one or two points low on Watt and Johann too.

Will the stats be the same for career mode? I'm hoping many of those guys can develop into mid/high 70s.
  • Options
    Good to see Nego at 67 and Cousins at 62. FIFA is pants, give me Football Manager ratings any day. :-)
  • Options
    Whoosh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe Fox is so low! Cousins, Ba (although I can understand his low rating) and Watt also a bit low. Surprised to see such good ratings for Jackson, Moussa, and Nego especially.
  • Options
    Nego 11 points above Fox???
  • Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    Cant believe that Bauer is so low as well
  • Options
    Joe Gomez 64
  • Options
    PES = Gran Turismo / FIFA = Need for Speed.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited September 2015

Whoosh

Never heard of him, what's his rating?
  • Options
    The focus is so Premier League heavy as they know that about 80% of their global fanbase will probably spend their whole time either playing as PL teams or Barca/Real Madrid.

If they just got insight from a couple of fans from each of the lower league clubs I'm sure it would straight away be much more accurate than what you find in the ones we've been given.

Alou Diarra is a relatively high profile name I guess, but 75? No.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

The focus is so Premier League heavy as they know that about 80% of their global fanbase will probably spend their whole time either playing as PL teams or Barca/Real Madrid.

If they just got insight from a couple of fans from each of the lower league clubs I'm sure it would straight away be much more accurate than what you find in the ones we've been given.

Alou Diarra is a relatively high profile name I guess, but 75? No.

Its laziness by Fifa, they have just changed his position and his stats are better as a CB than a CDM which means his overall has gone to 75. I'm sure they will change it in the coming months. Happened with Lawrie Wilson when they changed his position from a RM to RB i think his stats went from 64 to 59.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How has Bikey gone up to 69? and Cousins still 62, on his day one of the most energetic box to box midfielders in the Championship!
  • Options

Whoosh

glad its not just me !
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Played both the demos

Pes still naff. Some good passing but the ball roll is pathetic. Like a pin ball rolling across a glass top

Fifa seems to have changed a little, not much tbh, but some more complicated passing moves seem to have been incorporated and more variety of goals.
  • Options
    They've improved the relationship between ball and player. Well, I think it's an improvement. There certainly seems to be more freedom of control but I'm not sure I am capable of dealing with it very well!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Played one game as Charlton so far. Makienok seems good in the air, Diarra is a beast. Gudmundsson doesn't seem as quick as he was last year.

No third kit for us again, unless there will be a final update before full release next week.

Using the live squads we have Ademola Lookman, Archie Edwards, Ezri Konsa and Elan Assiana in our squad. Never even heard of the last two until I checked our academy. Assiana is a RB and Konsa is a CM. Obviously as this is using the live squads for kick off I have no idea if they will always be on the game. It hasn't got McAleny in our squad either for some reason.

Why Holmes Dennis is rated at 61 over Fox who is 56???
  • Options
    Yeah just completed my first game. Watt can finish but lumbers around. Johann is way too slow but seems to be quick on the turn. Big Mak seems fairly close to the mark. But the Fox rating is the worst thing. Makes no sense.

At least they have introduced a training system though.

Also, I managed to get Johnny Russell for less than 2m, which is brilliant.
  • Options
    How much money do you start career mode with? I have got a 15% increase due to my level, but haven't ventured into career mode yet.

• Options
    Is it much (any?) different from FIFA 12? Or FIFA 10?

Didn't think so.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Played one game as Charlton so far. Makienok seems good in the air, Diarra is a beast. Gudmundsson doesn't seem as quick as he was last year.

No third kit for us again, unless there will be a final update before full release next week.

Using the live squads we have Ademola Lookman, Archie Edwards, Ezri Konsa and Elan Assiana in our squad. Never even heard of the last two until I checked our academy. Assiana is a RB and Konsa is a CM. Obviously as this is using the live squads for kick off I have no idea if they will always be on the game. It hasn't got McAleny in our squad either for some reason.

Why Holmes Dennis is rated at 61 over Fox who is 56???

Fox is as high as 56??????
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Is it much (any?) different from FIFA 12? Or FIFA 10?

Didn't think so.

Loads. Much more emphasis on physics and ball control. No more sprinting with the ball and hitting it in the top corner from an impossible angle.