Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

Comments

• Options
    So we've seen both teams...I'm not happy but will trust GL..for tonight...but if we get hammered and lose on Saturday to Cardiff I predict his time is running out....RD and Km must also take responsibility for leaving GL with a small and poor squad..right I've vented ..now prove me 100% wrong..
  • Options
    Do Kashi, Gudmundsson, Bauer & Watt all have knocks that i have missed?

Feels a bit like throwing in the towel but my biggest fear is that this could damage the development of Kennedy & KAG if things go badly in a hostile atmosphere tonight.

Still hopefully i am proved wrong and we put in a brave, gutsy and heroic performance even if we still end up losing.
  • Options

Fair to say a lot of Charlton fans not best pleased with their starting XI tonight. Palace's is strong.

Palace's looks strong compared to ours because they are a Premier League side and have the squad to match - its not their first XI though, in fact they've probably rested more than we have.

• Options

Fair to say a lot of Charlton fans not best pleased with their starting XI tonight. Palace's is strong.

Palace's looks strong compared to ours because they are a Premier League side and have the squad to match - its not their first XI though, in fact they've probably rested more than we have.

Yes agreed, I copied a quote from RC on twitter
  • Options
    So no Igor. Loan rumour may be true. No Jacko?
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson 17s17 seconds ago
    For clarity,I suffered an injury in training this week...I am absolutely gutted to be missing out,but please let's all get behind the boys
  • Options
    Direct from JJ-:
    For clarity,I suffered an injury in training this week...I am absolutely gutted to be missing out,but please let's all get behind the boys
  • Options
    Listen, we couldn't beat Rotherham, Hudds or Blackburn with more of a first team line up. We were never going to win this. I would much rather we focused on getting our league form back on track rather than beating Palace 2nd 11
  • Options
    Anyone know why Jackson isn't playing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry for JJ's injury, but pleased this is the reason
  • Options

Crystal Palace FC ‏@CPFC 3m3 minutes ago
    #CPFC XI: Hennessey; Kelly, Mariappa, Delaney (C), Souare; Zaha, McArthur, Ledley, Lee; Gayle, Campbell.

#CPFC Subs: Speroni, Hangeland, Cabaye, Bolasie, Sako, Puncheon, Bamford.

Is that a strong team for them I only recognise a couple of names.

If that first team was plonked into the Championship, it would do very well. The quality on the bench is even stronger.

That said, I'm not giving up yet. The longer this goes without a Palace goal, the more I'll start to think "hang on a minute..."
  • Options
    As we have not scored in the first 40 minutes of the league yet, I cannot see it being different tonight
  • Options

#CPFC XI: Hennessey; Kelly, Mariappa, Delaney (C), Souare; Zaha, McArthur, Ledley, Lee; Gayle, Campbell.

#CPFC Subs: Speroni, Hangeland, Cabaye, Bolasie, Sako, Puncheon, Bamford.

Is that a strong team for them I only recognise a couple of names.

If that first team was plonked into the Championship, it would do very well. The quality on the bench is even stronger.

That said, I'm not giving up yet. The longer this goes without a Palace goal, the more I'll start to think "hang on a minute..."
    I doubt you'll have enough time to say "hang on a minute" before that goes out the window.
  • Options
    Hopefully it's got Watt v QPR written all over it and we get through to half time 0-0, Watt comes on and we win 2-0.

Who am I kidding, 3-0 palarse :(
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

That team has the look of a 4-0 defeat.

I would have taken a 4-0 with a more or less full strength team, I can see it being 4 by halftime ..........unless they play a very weakened team.
  • Options
    Can't believe how many training ground injuries we get !!!
  • Options

Spot on...................................................................unfortunately!!
    COYR......
  • Options
    That line up just goes to show that Luzon couldn't give a toss about the fans.
    I dread what score it's going to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have to believe, other lower league teams have beaten higher clubs, so why not us? Oh yes, sorry it's Charlton
  • Options
    Thanks in advance for the thread Red here's hoping....
  • Options

That line up just goes to show that Luzon couldn't give a toss about the fans.
    I dread what score it's going to be.

Yeah he never gave a fuck against Hull!!!
    This isn't Hull this is Palace. A whole different ball game.
  • Options
    So we've only made 4 changes to the team that started Saturday?? Hardly a piss take.

Palace have made 7. Pardew out!!!!
  • Options
    youngluke said:

Can't believe how many training ground injuries we get !!!

Do they all keep tripping over Luzon - he needs to rethink this crouching stuff
  • Options
    Apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes..I have a nice 'Pinotage' with me this evening and things may deteriorate as the game goes on!!!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!