Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    4-1 good result! No shame in losing to Palace.
    At least we scored.

Great preparation for Cardiff!
  • Options
    Roll on the next international break, and hope the form reverses again
  • Options
    I am a fan of pope but he was very lazy looking in the game he needs some pointers in his distribution. He makes saves yes but i also feel he makes the defenders nervous on occassion. Still rate him but he was nervy the ten minutes after halftime
  • Options

Christ sakes guys, we are losing a game, and people start openly abusing another poster. It's not Colins fault - or anyone on here. Give the guy a break and stop acting like bullies in the playground.

I've never acted like a bully or have i ever been a bully to anyone on here or anywhere else, I've never even said anything against the guy..but he needs to drop his rose tinted glasses. However as he has said this was all done (team selection) with Cardiff in mind..... if we win at Cardiff I'll publicly apologise
  • Options
    Solly looks like the shadow of the player that I thought he would be.
  • Options

At least we're not Newcastle.

Fuck did Wendies win?
    Oh balls just checked. Daughter has school tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Thanks for tonight @Redmidland and you have nothing to apologise for...
  • Options

Solly looks like the shadow of the player that I thought he would be.

Didnt go tonight but from what I've seen I agree completely, before Injury he looked a special player, now he looks distinctly average, and dare I say replaceable
  • Options
    Cheers Red.
    Very depressed in Bexley.
  • Options
    I know we are not good at the moment and I had very little hope of fumbling a win against these tossers but still makes me ill when we lose to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FT Stats addicks first-
    possession 39% - 61%
    shots on.... 4 - 8
    shots off.... 3 - 8
    corners...... 4 - 7

GOALS............ 1 - 4
  • Options
    sulking in Bedford..
  • Options

Christ sakes guys, we are losing a game, and people start openly abusing another poster. It's not Colins fault - or anyone on here. Give the guy a break and stop acting like bullies in the playground.

I've never acted like a bully or have i ever been a bully to anyone on here or anywhere else, I've never even said anything against the guy..but he needs to drop his rose tinted glasses. However as he has said this was all done (team selection) with Cardiff in mind..... if we win at Cardiff I'll publicly apologise
    This is what the guy does. He winds people up, gets them arguing with each other to defend him or accuse him. Nothing to apologise about RM. Thanks again for your work.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    good night all.....sorry for potentially upsetting anyone with my comments....especially @colin1961.......but Im a fan as well and I'm sure many of you (and me) have said worse at the ground..............I'll try and be constructive again on Saturday as normal.......apologies to all.....
  • Options

good night all.....sorry for potentially upsetting anyone with my comments....especially @colin1961.......but Im a fan as well and I'm sure many of you (and me) have said worse at the ground..............I'll try and be constructive again on Saturday as normal.......apologies to all.....

No need to apologise... We all appreciate the work you do here mate.

End of the day Football is a passionate game and despite people wanting to turn it into a corporate sport solely for the rich, it always has and always will be a working mans game, we all argue on here but am sure no one wishes actual ill on another Charlton fan regardless what gets said in the heat of the moment
  • Options

No aplogies needed ...ignore the wum's
  • Options
    Gutted, but not suprised. Thanks for the updates RM.
  • Options
    Boys and girls, It's a learning curve game...if it was a serious match I would have made the effort to go and so would others...just remember, you may lose some of the battles but the aim is to win the war and the skirmishes...'we sent the palace down' and 'we're never play you again' can never be surpassed by them and that's what everyone remembers...they beat a ten man team of reserves in a nothing cup match, so what ? Who is going to remember that ?
  • Options
    In light of some of the things that have happened to fans lately, it is only a game of football. It's is nobody's fault we lost, and we can all be pissed off as one.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

We all start again on Saturday believing we are the best team in the world ....... first let's hope for a decent ref

Erm... We've got Andrew Madley from, you've guessed it... Yorkshire

Although it appears as though Chris Powell is taking the week off from being Huddersfield Manager cos he's gonna be linesman for the day at our match!!

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/sky-bet-football-league-match-official-appointments-2702720.aspx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Time and place for saying I told you so. Minutes after the we've lost 4-1 to Palace probably not the best time to do that. The reaction he got was inevitable (and quite possibly what he was looking for).
  • Options

And what happens if we get a drubbing in Cardiff!
  • Options
    Little joy in NZ this morning but thanks very much for the commentary as always rm and others. Cheers
  • Options
    Please let me explain myself..I'm normally a really laid back guy, especially since my heart condition,...however like many on here I've supported Charlton for over 55 years (well maybe not many but quite a few) and been through all sorts of crap with Palace and Millwall from the 70's on-wards. I do not like either, but Palace are the least of my appreciation society. I then see @Colin1961 posting about "all those who wanted first team players to play tonight have got Diarra banned for 3 games" it just annoyed me..firstly its a 1 game ban, secondly he was saying we shouldn't have played him because of Cardiff on Saturday so we can win. As I said if we do win then I'll publicly apologise.....but he does need to understand his comments at the time were unwarranted...we are playing Palace and to have a go at people because a poor ref sent off a player and then blaming those who wanted a full 1st team squad to play got him banned is just wrong. I want to win every game, I'm not sure why its our fault he faces a ban in Colin's eyes?
    Sadly, and it pains me to say this, I'm not sure that RD/KM see us in the same light the fans do..losing to Palace is hard enough to take, but take it we will, if there is an ultimate plan to get us into the same league as them within 2 seasons, if not then why are they bothering? Rant over......goodnight all
  • Options
    Don't let @colin1961 wind you up. He has openly admitted he does it for fun.
  • Options

And what happens if we get a drubbing in Cardiff!
    Then i will ask @Colin1961 wHat went wrong with his plan...he sees good in RD/Km/GL, I don't hold that against him, I just wish that sometime in the future he admits he may have been wrong, If we get promoted I'll readily and happily will admit @Colin1961 was right and I was 100% WRONG.
  • Options
    Red.
    Try not to let him contaminate your life.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!