Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

Comments

• Options
    Bugger me with a fish fork!
  • Options
    3-1 and 10 men.
  • Options
    Oh feck and Diarra out for three now?
  • Options
    just seen on sky sports....ref gives another pen and diarra is off for absolutely nothing
  • Options
    Diarra off, 3-1. Gayle pen, this Birtles fella commentating on the game hasn't got a Scooby doo.
  • Options
    Always get shit refs
  • Options
    Not rare I criticize a ref but this Cunt deserves his Bollox cut off, 2 more than dubious decisions and a red. The prick might as well reveal his palace shirt now. Fucker.

• Options

Oh feck and Diarra out for three now?

Should be one if it's two yellow cards.
  • Options
    You only get a 1-game ban for a last-man foul, chillax folks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The main positive is the only thing separating Palace from Charlton is the ref. they've gotten two non-pens, we had one stonewall pen denied so by rights we ought to be 2-1 up. Either way Charlton performing positively.
  • Options
    What is it with them cnuts and penalties?

They fell over into the Premiershite... words just cannot sum up my hatred of those bastards!

At least my prediction was right... at the moment ;0)
  • Options
    BBC says one game suspension, not dangerous play
  • Options
    pardew paid the ref.................yep i think he has
  • Options
    Break cabaye's leg it's the only way to take anything from this game.

Just kidding.
  • Options
    Finding it very hard to stand up, the Palace strikers.
  • Options
    Never a penalty diarra was barged into. Shit ref again
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

The main positive is the only thing separating Palace from Charlton is the ref. they've gotten two non-pens, we had one stonewall pen denied so by rights we ought to be 2-1 up. Either way Charlton performing positively.

my son reckons we deserve a draw up to now
  • Options
    Watt is on for Kennedy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Move on to Cardiff
  • Options
    Pissing absolute joke... Scummy Surrey club... Scummy prick of a ref from Lancashire, gives two soft penalties to Palace whilst he ignores a Charlton penalty after McAleny goes down under clumsy defending!! Whats the fucking difference you absolute ARSE!!
  • Options

Watt is on for Kennedy

Didn't he come on 5 mins ago?
  • Options
    BBC - same as first half when we appealed for a penalty and not given
  • Options
    Charlton denied one penalty and ref gives two similar ones to palace. Both soft penalties. Tosser referee provides the difference. + Red card.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Fiiish said:

my son reckons we deserve a draw up to now
    On balance of play Palace have probably been the better team but this score line is only indicative of what a crap ref this is and how easily their players fall over. Typical of Prem football and typical of how Palace got into the Prem in the first place.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You only get a 1-game ban for a last-man foul, chillax folks

Chill out for a shit decison?
  • Options
    Watt misses easy chance
  • Options
    Gone 4-4-1 in some bizarre damage limitation exercise.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!