Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

Comments

• Options
    4-1 full time
  • Options
    ross1 said:

BBC - Pope keeping us in the game

A bit late for that?!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    ross1 said:

IT'S 4-1 WITH 2 MINUTES TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    joke decisions by ref ... score flattered them by the sound of it
  • Options
    Football is bollox
  • Options
    I'm not sure we're 'in the game' at 4 - 1 down with a couple of minutes left :)
  • Options
    Oh well expected at least five so looking on the bright side...
  • Options
    First time ever I give up on commentating on this............RD, KM and GL got this wrong....sooooooooooooooooooo wrong.....if we dont win on Saturday which @colin1961 says we saved players for...whats his next excuse?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll do stats in a minute............I'm so fucked off
  • Options

No shame in losing to premier side away.

No shame at all. But it hurts to lose to them lot.
  • Options
    Luzon got what he wanted. Hope hes happy. Gone down on my estimation.
  • Options

ross1 said:

They were referring to the main game and not blaming him for the penalties. Without him it would have been worse
  • Options
    blow the fucking whistle and put us out of our misery
  • Options
    Thanks RM. Not pleasant reading but onto the next one!
    COYR...........
  • Options
    Bring on Cardiff!! Agree the line-up was odd but I have no doubt that Luzon put it out there because of our league form and resting most of the first team. Yes it was Palace and we all would have liked a win, but I see Luzon's logic. Undone by penalties and it sounds like we could have played worse.
  • Options
    Really dissapointed but at least some on the drama on this site should cheer me up a bit.
  • Options

blow the fucking whistle and put us out of our misery

It's over. 4-1 FT
  • Options
    Just a note... Bob Peeters and his Charlton lost form when we got countless injuries ... He was sacked, Luzon came in, the injuries came back at the same time and we hit form.

We seem to be in the same situation at the moment (So naturally he's having to rotate the Squad like tonight), at the moment there is nothing that Luzon can do about the injuries, its not his fault that we dont have the depth and quality to deal with the missing players, nor is it Roland's fault either, yes he could put his money into the club, yet its his money, we can overspend but if we fail we'll be slapped with FFP fines (as we're one of a few clubs wanting to do things properly)... So before we start slating the Squad / Manager / Tea Lady, lets judge results when we've got our full squad back again!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Carlisle!!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

You can stick your fucking cheerleaders, birds of prey, goal music and wanky plastic ultra cobblers up your fucking arses you silly little Croydon C***s.

Why has this not got about 50 'like's.
  • Options
    Least we won't have to play that lot for a very long time.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

They were referring to the main game and not blaming him for the penalties. Without him it would have been worse
    Yeh assumed that

Can I just be pissed off in peace PLEASE?
  • Options
    Thanks for commentary RM
  • Options
    Must have passed about 400 police on walk back to NJ. Overtime central tonight
  • Options
    Yes cheers Red.
  • Options

Christ sakes guys, we are losing a game, and people start openly abusing another poster. It's not Colins fault - or anyone on here. Give the guy a break and stop acting like bullies in the playground.

Right.....so he can start calling people out on here but we can't give it back?

You carry on defending the troll who openly brags on another forum that he comes on here to wind people up.

He has a history of spouting nonsense going back many years.

He is a class A twat. End of.
  • Options
    Another long cup run over
  • Options
    At least we're not Newcastle.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!