Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

The main positive is the only thing separating Palace from Charlton is the ref. they've gotten two non-pens, we had one stonewall pen denied so by rights we ought to be 2-1 up. Either way Charlton performing positively.

And thats with a few first team players rested I might add
  • Options
    The Addicks have gone into a 4-4-1 formation, with Morgan Fox partnering Naby Sarr in the centre of defence #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

Bugger me with a fish fork!

I can't find it!
  • Options
    Watt beats one, two Palace men and then toe pokes wide.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Stand up all the people that wanted our best players playing tonight well done we just lost Diarra for 3 games ... Hope your all pleased now

Ref you are a complete and utter wanker never seen two such soft pen ....

Thanks Colin
  • Options
    I think we can hold our heads up high....ref is their12th man
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited September 2015
    Looking like victory to the bankruptcy taking creditor evaders. They needed the referee to push the game over the line tonight. FA Cup is a better competition to do well in, money wise in any case.
  • Options
    Watt just had a great chance..........ref gave them a fk!!! FFS
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Stand up all the people that wanted our best players playing tonight well done we just lost Diarra for 3 games ... Hope your all pleased now

Good to see you haven't lost all perspective, Col.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    79' Brilliant sliding challenge from @MA_Fox takes the ball off the toes of Bamford in the middle #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

Watt beats one, two Palace men and then toe pokes wide.

And somehow concedes a free kick?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Oh bore off you knobber.

Its a one game ban and two totally undeserved yellows.

• Options

pardew paid the ref.................yep i think he has

Done his misses for him

• Options
    kashi to kag.......watt.....fox..........goes long............they clear....and come forward
  • Options
    Sounds like we have played well and deserved better then this terrible ref, if only we had started our best players but never mind............
  • Options
    they are attacking.....JBG concedes a corner
  • Options
    Would love to see the penalty that the cnuts got against Shrewsbury in the last round (It took them into Extra Time!!)
  • Options
    KAG down with cramp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    taken................we clear..........they get it back........now they attack again......kag wins it......berg..watt...we win a corner
  • Options

Sounds like we have played well and deserved better then this terrible ref, if only we had started our best players but never mind............

Yes nevermind but I'm still angry at the team Luzon put out!
  • Options
    Terrific save from Pope
  • Options
    corner taken............in it comes........they clear.......they counter....shot comes in...pope saves............they get it back
  • Options
    now they come forward........cross comes in......we have a gk
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Shut up you cock
    Always play your best team.So you can blame me .Thanks very much.
    How many years have you been following Charlton.
  • Options
    7 mins left
  • Options
    Been listening to the radio, it really sounds like we've not been too bad, lots of praise for individual players and the commentators thought both penalties they got were soft, and that we had a good shout for one. TBH I thought we'd get hammered and it sounds like our 10 men are doing well against their 12. Much more positive than the Hudds game
  • Options

Would love to see the penalty that the cnuts got against Shrewsbury in the last round (It took them into Extra Time!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3FebA9u78

Pen is at around 45 seconds... Bastards need to learn to stay on their feet!!... Diving little Nigels
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Yes nevermind but I'm still angry at the team Luzon put out!
    Agreed, ref will rightly get much of the vitriol but i still think the starting line up from Luzon tonight is insulting to every Charlton fan, especially those that paid good money to be at the game tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!