Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Parlarse match thread 23/9

Comments

• Options
    I am really hoping KAG is not playing upfront by himself, needs some support in a game like this, could destroy his confidence.
  • Options

That line up just goes to show that Luzon couldn't give a toss about the fans.
    I dread what score it's going to be.

Yeah he never gave a fuck against Hull!!!
    This isn't Hull this is Palace. A whole different ball game.
    One was a league game with actual points at stake. So yes, different ball game.
  • Options
    Cheers in advance Red, I'm away so no stream, radio etc just this thread on my phone.

COYR.
  • Options

Yeah he never gave a fuck against Hull!!!
    This isn't Hull this is Palace. A whole different ball game.
    11 v 11... Played on a pitch using roughly the same dimensions as the pitch played against Hull... there was a ball, a lot of white lines and four blokes who didnt have a club.

No different... Its the attitude of "Its a whole different ball game" that has led us to lose so many bloody Derbies of late cos of the pressure we put on the team
  • Options
    Evening Red......
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Evening Red......

Hi mate..hows it going? Having a good time?
  • Options
    Ok I get it. I'm the only one who thinks we should put our strongest team out to beat these tossers. Fair enough.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

From Twitter-:
    Makienok in the away end with the fans. Love it

Great stuff, this lad has the makings of real fans favourite imho.

• Options
    Team is better than I feared and they have numerous changes. Game is gonna be won from the bench. COYR
  • Options

Try not to get hysterical Beds, you're usually one of the more sensible posters on here.

• Options
    Anyone got anything on player yet?
  • Options
    Bit of a shambles outside the ground. Cops are not doing a great job but fans in great voice. Forgot how much of a dive this place is. Hasn't changed in 30 years.

Personally, I'm hugely disappointed by the starting line up but hey, if it works then Guy will be a hero. I think Zaha is going to rip us apart and I'll be pleasantly shocked if KAG does anything up top on his own.
  • Options
    Just tweeted-:
    #cafc support being held outside the ground.
    We could be 2 down by the time we get in
  • Options
    Looking like there will only be four streams tonight, featuring: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.

Surprise, surprise.
  • Options

Ok I get it. I'm the only one who thinks we should put our strongest team out to beat these tossers. Fair enough.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I hope Solly won't miss the league game because of playing tonight.

Surprised also that Jacko doesn't even make the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's not what you said is it - you said the line up showed the Luzon didn't give a fuck about the fans which is a little OTT to say the least.

• Options

No you're not.

Never understood the mentality of not playing your strongest team at the time. Saturday is 3 days away.

I think it's a real shame that so many clubs won't take cup competitions seriously.
  • Options

Team is better than I feared and they have numerous changes. Game is gonna be won from the bench. COYR

Did we sign Lewandowski on loan this morning?
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Evening Red......

Hi mate..hows it going? Having a good time?
    Oh, yes. Just spent the evening winding up a bar full of Aussies ............... "Your just poms that got caught" all good fun. ;)
  • Options

Try not to get hysterical Beds, you're usually one of the more sensible posters on here.

Thanks. That's what playing the Nigels does to me!
  • Options

That's not what you said is it - you said the line up showed the Luzon didn't give a fuck about the fans which is a little OTT to say the least.

Possibly but I'm sticking by it.
  • Options
    Everyone saying our bench looks strong needs to take a second gander at Palace's. Ay me.
  • Options

From Twitter-:
    Makienok in the away end with the fans. Love it

just got sent a pic from my nephew , sisters and friends with him
  • Options
    Finally got some commentary...................so here we go..............COYR's
  • Options
    I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here I'm here because I'm here because I'm here because I'm here...

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!